Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Willo567 posted:

I had a question on interpreting a character's sexuality: if there's a character who at one point in the story falls for a person of the opposite gender, but ends up not going for him/her, can I still interpret the character as being bisexual if they're very close to a person of the same gender?
if interpreting a canonically straight character as bi was a crime the entire queer community would be behind bars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Speaking of gay kickstarters

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/160939828/lets-dub-the-dirty-pair-tv-series

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

How to Make a "Girl" Fall in Love wasn't a good title either

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I want more het trans stuff and also more gay trans stuff

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

we don't know what she thinks yet. It can easily support a "the guy i like is a girl" interpretation, so far.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I let go of the premise it was subtext when one of them got super happy her wallet spent the night at the other persons house

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Neito posted:

Guy She Was Interested In is cute, but it's definitely skewed toward "Person who listened to a lot of alt, punk, and grunge in 1994".
having specific interests is good

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Isnt the ntr parts like the main thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I love green lesbians