Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I need to catch up on Brother's Wife but it seems like whoever does it these days doesn't update it on Mangadex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I can't bring myself to read Run Away With Me Girl because I mostly like fluffier stuff but enough people have told me about it that I'm glad that more people are reading it.

As per the thread, I'm just an IK but I know most of your regulars and I think you're all mature enough to know what is and what is not appropriate to post here without a concrete rule in the OP or anything. Please don't escalate this to the point that I have to throw out probes. Enjoy your readings.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hero-san and Former General-san has been getting updates again.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

TFW I can't buy any more volumes of Bloom Into You in my country because it got banned for being too gay.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

RuBisCO posted:

There are two Bloom Into You anthology collections that feature little short stories of the cast as well as a 3-volume Light Novel series focusing on Sayaka you could look into.

Wow what country? I figured Bloom Into You was milquetoast/mild enough to get not that kind of attention but welp.

Malaysia. The real funny poo poo is that I saw a volume of Interspecies Reviewers on sale so it's probably been banned specifically because gay rather than horny.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Oh I've already read all of it ages ago via scanlations, I just wanted it in paper form. I'll live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

CommissarMega posted:

Ahahaha, seriously? Where was this? I used to work at a place where we weren't allowed to post pictures of people kissing (seriously, I got reamed out for letting one such pic slip through when I was on filter duty).

Kinokuniya. I managed to get the first volume there before it got taken off the shelves, and i had to get 2-5 from the Singaporean online store.