Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
noise? Why are they so loud? Surely they could be made quieter.

Is it because motorcyclists want them to make that much noise all the time and the engines are deliberately designed to be loud, or is it not possible for some reason with the scale? Tiny little bikes are really loud. Really huge bikes are really loud.

It would be very embarrassing if people wanted their bikes to be so noisy if there was an alternative.

I need answers to this important question. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

Who What Now posted:

I want a Jetsons hover scooter that makes that "bwoo-doo-doo-doo-doo" sound and little white ring come out of a spike

The fact that electric cars don't make that sound is a disgrace

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I've designed a new motorcycle that sounds exactly like someone sucking and slobbing on a dick, just slurping, glurping, gasping and gorping on cock, super moist with no towelette for to mop up the sopping schlopping of cock gobbling.

Is the design finished or do you still need some help on the research

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i dunno op,

*me kickstarting my 1971 honda cb350*

grrrrr-CHUGGA-CHUgga-chugga-chugg

grrrrrrrrr-CHUGGA-CHUGGA-CHUGgga-chug

grrr-CHUGGA-CHUGA-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

why don't u tell me

*lowers sunglasses and flicks cigarette at u, while revving the engine up and doing a sick burnout, then peeling off into the distance*

SKREEEEEEEEEEEE-BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BWAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa-bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drat I wish I could have heard the bike but it was completely drowned out by all the sexual energy

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

PoptartsNinja posted:

This is literally the case. Harley has even patented/copyrighted the sound their engine makes.

Woah can I copyright the antisocial noises my rear end makes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Scratchmo

Fanelien posted:

this. someone get the op's head into the dunny immediately.

What modifications have you made to your bike that increase the volume