Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
I should really tackle super Metroid before this one. Never played a Samus before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Dread is currently 30% off on the eShop, which is huge. Buy it if you haven’t yet!!!

I should reinstall it and give it another go, but Splatoon is eating all my free time

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
I was sort of fine with the pointer style control scheme, I was worried I might devalue the experience of the game by making it too easy with twin sticks vs the original intended challenge.
Then I got to the wasp infested poison lake platform on a loving incline.
Throw that poo poo into the trash.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Twin stick in portable mode is surprisingly accurate despite my hate for the little thumbsticks. I jumped around magmoor no problem.
Also, I warmed up again to pointer mode, I just needed to relax, just tried lounging on the couch; appatently resting my hand down works wonders since it returns back to its resting position everytime instead of clasping in random directions whenever I get antsy.