Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I'm excited for Dread and building out hope for a Fusion remake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

This isn’t right.

The baby is dead by this point.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

The visuals, backgrounds, and animations are so gorgeous and detailed. I had just finished a second playthrough of Bloodstained before picking this up and Dread is on a whole another level graphics wise.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

It's my turn to get stuck.

I got the Spin Boost for double jump, but can't backtrack due to not being able to to double jump in the water without the Gravity Suit.

After reviewing the map I think a see a different path to take that leads to a green teleporter. I'm going to quit and reload and check.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

That part is kind of unintuitive and I also thought I was stuck.

The trick is you can't get more height underwater without Gravity BUT you can keep your current height if you jump from somewhere high.

Ah huh you fall slower in the water. Thank you.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Vintersorg posted:

gently caress this loving (boss) purple bug boss. What is this unfair poo poo???

gently caress!!!!!!

Jump and flash step midair to avoid the ball that hits the whole floor with energy. Flash step twice in one direction to dodge the seeker missiles.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Frankston posted:

Somebody please tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do in the underwater boss fight. This is garbage.

You need to hit the tentacle right above it in the center of the room. Then shoot the button on the wall until the water starts to drain. Then grapple hook up to blue carrying thing that takes you over the other side and repeat.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

They did want to do a Fusion remake for the 3DS, but Nintendo decided on remaking Metroid 2.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

That was a fantastic final boss.

I am a little disappointed with my time. I got lost on two points where I really shouldn't have , but I'll do better next run.

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 10, 2021

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Okay I thought so. Just wasn’t 100% sure.

Edit: has anyone figured out if there are different endings depending on your time/item %/Difficulty? After my first time beating it I got two of the ending gallery pics, when I beat it with 100% just now I unlocked a special picture of Samus with a bunch of characters/enemies from the whole series in the regular gallery, along with the rest of the pics.

There’s only the artwork based on item completion. Three on normal and three more on hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Incredible Doomguy energy from Samus in this game.