Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Hello, the only Metroid game I've ever played was Prime 3, and I thought it was loving great. Never had a Wii U so I never did the others with the best controller scheme ever.

I pre ordered Dread. Maybe dumb but I just want to see more types of these games be made. Really excited for the music, actually.

I should try super metroid. Maybe with the save states in the virtual console it can be a pretty good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
So many got dang anti varia suit chuds out there you'd think the galaxy wasn't at peace.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Where is the deadbeat fatherbrain in all of this???!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

What the gently caress, this comes out in one week?!

September really flew by.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

If you listen closely, you can hear tens of thousands of 7-10 year olds falling in love with Metroid for the first time.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Prime 3 is the only one I ever played and I absolutely loved it.

Excited to get into the Prime 1 remaster at some point when I have more time. Thus far this year has been a good backlog adventure, so I'm gonna keep that going for now. poo poo, I still need to beat Dread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Prequel with Samus in Bounty Hunter School. Metroid x Persona