Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

56k warning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I really like this one. The weird letter shapes, the placement, the impossible location It’s awesome.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

More Portland stuff, some of these shots from the car aren't great

post image website

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/realaustinzone/status/1755266170364572095?s=20

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

E nvm]

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 20, 2024

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I enjoy the worm.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Annnnd

One I did that I feel comfortable sharing

A chalk mural on an abandoned carpark, had the police roll up and struggle with it just being chalk on an abandoned property and so marking it with a famously temporary substance and the least objectionable subject was actually ok

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Ralph Hurley posted:

I really like this one. The weird letter shapes, the placement, the impossible location It’s awesome.

UFOs are real, and equipped with spraypaint.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

You can Google this man if you want. I wouldn't recommend it.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Jestery posted:

One I did that I feel comfortable sharing

A chalk mural on an abandoned carpark, had the police roll up and struggle with it just being chalk on an abandoned property and so marking it with a famously temporary substance and the least objectionable subject was actually ok

nice! reminds me of the mural alexandre orion did by cleaning soot from the walls of a car tunnel in São Paulo

spechtie fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Mar 24, 2024

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Since I've learnt that the cops don't seem to care I might maintain it or let it fade and so some more elaborate

Deffo doing a rainbow one for pride

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

UwUnabomber posted:

You can Google this man if you want. I wouldn't recommend it.

hell yeah kill dr. bob, that dude is trash

also the bathroom at the painted lady got beavis'd pretty hard

v

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

bagmonkey posted:

v

Love that master shake Beavis

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

v

Hell yes.

Saw this yesterday too and it rules.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

>INV

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Double posting cause I got into a building that's had the entrance blocked with an abandoned car for months.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

VAGABUNDO1

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Truly a bountiful harvest this week.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

some stuff from turkey

I DONT NEED SEX CAUSE BILKENT (university) FUCKS ME VERY DAY

ant who hates netanyahu

cat and lenin

odie but he's a cool guy

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Good haul today.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Been having a great time checking out the random Graff on my honeymoon

Edit

Jestery fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Apr 3, 2024

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol, BVIS made the Detroit Metro Times

https://www.metrotimes.com/arts/we-found-the-guy-who-spray-paints-beavis-and-butt-head-characters-all-over-detroit-35922109

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Hell yes.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

God I love that

Like I have a begrudging respect for throwies and tags and such, but that is a real novel approach, and I really really like it

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

yeah i love coim, I'll get some more pics from around town when i can

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CaptainBeefart fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 6, 2024

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
hey thread, I finally went through and picked a few more (like 80) photos from my insane archive from living an absolutely spoiled life of graffiti and street art due to being in central london. where the gently caress do I upload them for posterity in tha thread? imgbb? why is computer poo poo so stupid?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Imagebam.com is pretty good, I use it all the time.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
~20 photos per post, just for my own sanity. 56K NO

This is mostly from London, but not only. I live near, and often commute/walk through, a legal graf spot, Leake street, so there's loads of pieces in this. I appreciate an illegal get-up but this is what I'm walking by day in and day out, and also it'll bring some ridiculous piecing to the thread

goosty? kroofy?

game level design

what is to be done?

lace-bombing?

some paste-ups. the circular portrait is made of hundreds of black threads (or maybe one long one) strung around little pegs around the edges. the guy who does them here in London has apparently done the largest full color one in the world in Shoreditch, but I didn't dig up my photo of it.

a closer look at the insane craft behind this. I am still boggled, has he programmed robots to do this? how is it so photorealistic?

tottenham court road mural

owe1 going hippie

viva mexico!! cabrones
funny to see in london

i'm dead inside

no memory of where this was but it rules, mosque paste-ups?

clockwork

dunedin, new zealand

koi floor stencil

jackin' for basquiats

some dope tea-towel design on a big wall

the garf, by skyhigh, who rules but has recently been doing immaculately crafted letter forms saying "smile more often". I'm too cynical for that

NERD LIFE sticker mural thing. never seen this kind of thing done before

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
heinz tats

some residential front door. i guess the JAG on the glass might mean it's somebody's home business or a converted office? i dunno but it's cool. missable as you walk by

outlines. just some classic leake street bullshit

this guy does cool backgrounds

another of those weird woven portraits. and DUCK/1980 BABY who is everywhere round here

a blek le rat in the wild. plexiglass in effect. this one's at leake st - I think banksy had something to do with its inception as a legal spot, so it's funny there's no banksy. see my old post in this thread with the banksy scribbled out and "BANKSY WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT BLEK LE RAT" written next to it

in context

tamoonz is from georgia. like the one in the caucasus. IIRC this is part of a huge, probably 20+ person piece all done by women.

what is this, it reminds me of something. planete sauvage?

GORILLAS.../james stock does a lot of these high-contrast mixes of imagery and letters, and they're so pro I expect the artist does a lot of commercial work. still nice to look at

you always see these shits around Soho. suspect a mix of guerilla/paid marketing and random art from this person. or maybe all paid, who knows. I just remember a similar style that was a promo for the new blade runner movie

a banksy... basquiat tribute by the barbican. plexiglass'd

this is on a wall behind a tree in the shoreditch area. you can't really see it properly at a frontal angle

slae one sugoi

wise garf'

cat in boxers

pastel SUGAR

could be TEASE? what do you think?

polar bear

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
turt'

non-lettering guys like to do crowdpleasing portraits of beautiful women

especially DOPPEL. this guy is relentless, he has 2 or 3 bigass women's faces in leake st tunnel as of today, i walked by him painting another this morning. not bad though, and always someone different

björk quote

OWE1 again at christmastime

I SHAGGED BANKSY'S MUM/I NORMALLY PAINT TRAINS

more james stock/stocke@rtworks/gorillas. he's really good

hatched style

not a brilliant portrait, I mean, way better than I could do, but I thought it was charming somebody stuck J-P Belmondo up'ere. must've been a fan of the greatest car chase ever filmed, the athens one in "Le Casse", where the cops finally catch him after like 10 minutes of carnage in low powered Opels and Fiats, the cop walks up to his window and Belmondo goes "uhhh... I'm a tourist". but that's another thread

my posts have been light on lettering but rest assured there is a lot of great lettering round here

record cover style anguish

oh cool this has a couple of those balloon faces that were going up everywhere a while back. always very well done expressive faces.

anyway, this was a random assortment, if I'd looked through my phone photos using a different method I'd be posting all different ones, but hope you guys enjoy what these artists can do when (in the case of most of these photos) they don't have to watch for police where they're doing it

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
love that fabulous furry freak brothers, the attention to detail on fat freddys cats balls is the chefs kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Yeah it's a perfect pastiche... well, of what I remember. I'm not a FFFB expert

general leake st tunnel view, with ROBBO tribute upper left

biblically accurate angel?

I liked the fanciness of the framed paste-up surrounded by throw-ups

mural outside closed shopfront in soho

FINO snake

this one is a drat shame! just noticed the URL. must've been an NFT scam. high effort. still hope they went broke, the fucks. I hate when people abuse leake st to promote anything but their own art. there are occasional events in the side tunnels/chambers where they hire somebody to do some promo wall outside it, and I even hate that poo poo. it's supposed to be commercial free and there's been this slow encroachment of commercial shops (there's a boardgame cafe and a bar in side tunnels off the main one, that spill out into the art space, for example) over the years. sometimes I rip down people's bullshit free billboard ad poo poo if it's on paper. hate it.

this guy used to paint here all the time years ago, if it's who I think it is. I asked him why he always painted his big pieces right outside the legal area when he knew they'd get buffed. he said "I come here every week, they're just doing my job for me, this way I don't have to bring a roller!"

outside the leftist bookshop in whitechapel

tough black and white

italian guy painting a broken marble bust

gently caress DENVER AND COLORADO painted on a curb at the skate spot in the southbank in London. extremely far from colorado

just a couple cool things. i always wondered what that utility box thing was. looks almost like a wrecked payphone

suave cat

beehive place brixton

I've got a lot of "crowd pleasers" - big pieces of women's faces - cause I started taking them specifically to send to a friend who likes the realistic portraiture best in street art.

SACK BORIS
don't remember when I took this, but he didn't last long anyway. clearly some conservative party members took instruction from this giant loving piece

origami

OK that's it for real this time