Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If it's like Cuba Libre the primary tiebreaker is "victory margin", that is how much above their victory threshold a faction is.
Secondary tiebreaker was faction difficulty I think? Government won all ties IIRC, then the other three factions in various order.

If the system is the same here, I'd assume the tiebreaking order is UK, revolutionaries, Congress and League. Against bots, the player loses on ties though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

==11==

I'm not telling you how many cards I played in this one. Watch and find out!

COIN endgame is often compared to musical chairs, because in a close competent game the timing of the last card totally decides the winner.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Man, I just gotta say this game's coverage of the revolutionaries seems like such bullshit. Putting up british colonialism as a better outcome.