Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
I have never heard of COIN games. I'm not sure how much I'd like it in a regular setting, I don't like games where you can spend a lot of thought thinking about how to screw over other players. Some friends are better about dealing with that than others. But with the right crowd, I get the feeling I'd really enjoy this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
In the British step where you rolled the die and compared it to the number of active troops to determine the special operation, it stated that the die needed to be less than or equal to the die, not less than. I think there were 4 active troops out on the field so it would pass the condition, unless that was referring to 4 troops in one province.