Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blaise330 posted:

it's youtube comments and the deepest part of reddit comments

you shouldnt be there blaise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

it's youtube comments and the deepest part of reddit comments

ty for plumbing those depths, mr. liquidator

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This Raw is definitely one that Vince rewrote right before it went to air, right? None of the poo poo they advertised happened. None of the booking makes any sense besides Priest winning. And most of the matches have been bad.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

This Raw is definitely one that Vince rewrote right before it went to air, right? None of the poo poo they advertised happened. None of the booking makes any sense besides Priest winning. And most of the matches have been bad.

Probably but Woods vs AJ is a cool match to do

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Le Saboteur posted:

I'm not watching this poo poo but I just saw this tweet and drat Nia just looks unwell these days. https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1432527448676110336?s=19

Rachel Dolezal's let herself go.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

PWINSIDER posted:

Earlier today, the plan was for Drew McIntyre to challenge Damien Priest for the WWE United States Championship to open Raw.

There has been a lot of switching around plans for tonight's show, including where segments would be placed, in what has been described as a "crazy" day.

So, stay tuned to see whether they move forward with McIntyre vs. Priest.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
big gas leak in gorilla vibes from this raw

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Man there's been a whole lot of people entering while the last segment in still in the ring tonight. Guess it lets them squeeze more commercials in.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Blaise330 posted:

Man there's been a whole lot of people entering while the last segment in still in the ring tonight. Guess it lets them squeeze more commercials in.

its something wwe experiments with like once every couple months and then drops again, i think it helps prevent jobber entrances on shows with hosed up last minute rewrites when they're worried timing isnt going to work out

when it works its fun cuz it can give a show a cohesive narrative from match to match but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Lid posted:

Rachel Dolezal's let herself go.

oh god now i can't unsee it