Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Doudrop is a terrible face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Yuck

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Why does he penis cover say 11

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Royal Behind

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

God Nia is just so loving untalented, out of shape, completely unathletic, has no charisma, no redeeming qualities whatsoever, one of the most unexceptional people to ever be on TV.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

gently caress that poo poo fire Nia please for the love of god she doesn’t deserve any of this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I hope Charlotte hits the droz driver on Nia next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

This Raw is definitely one that Vince rewrote right before it went to air, right? None of the poo poo they advertised happened. None of the booking makes any sense besides Priest winning. And most of the matches have been bad.

Probably but Woods vs AJ is a cool match to do