Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
I have no idea what these useless dipshits think vaccines are or do.

It's magic, isn't it? They're magic make-disease-go-away juice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Dead Goon posted:

I don't know how big these trains are, but I think it's possible they won't actually use them "as is" and will strip the tables and seats out to create more space.

Like, lessons won't be conducted in groups of four facing each other with a table in the middle and teacher pacing up and down the aisle.

They're very, very small. Tiny, really. Not usable for this purpose at all.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Scratch a liberal, if I had to guess.

They've been poo poo for a long time.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Ataxerxes posted:

I'm Finnish and moving to Scotland years ago to study sure was a shock. The bulding regulations here in Finland are rather strickt, especially when it come to heating, ventilation and insulation. Pretty much nothing in the UK would pass an inspection here. Then again, even the cheapest council housing must be and is built to endure -20C temperatures, otherwise people would freeze to death by the thousands.

People don't believe me when I say the biggest shock in visiting England was just how shoddy everything was.

The racism was even worse than expected, the food was about as expected, but why was everything built like poo poo?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Failed Imagineer posted:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1442749903675998208?s=19

Read this and involuntarily shuddered lol.

From Galaxy Brain to Galaxy Britain

I literally groaned and laughed at the same time.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Barry Foster posted:

Don't let the bastards grind you down. The future is going to be spicy, and we are yet to discover what opportunities may yet materialise in the chaos

Got to remember: We got to survive them making mistakes. There will be an unlimited supply of idiots as long as they feel like they're winning, but they won't feel like that forever, especially if they can't point to anyone sabotaging them, just to people pointing out their mistakes.

Find people who care - or people who need help - and take care of each other. Without anyone to help you, this one will be rough.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
So the current status of Brexit is "we'll force the criminals to drive the guzzoline rigs"?

Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

suck my woke dick posted:

britain is a bad setting for mad max

while the people are appropriately inbred and deformed, the weather is too miserable most of the year

Max Gammon