Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

goddamnedtwisto posted:

like Mu being able to completely avoid AZ

Excuse me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

1965917 posted:

I don't think I'll ever understand people. What sort of prat goes maskless when they're sick in the middle of a pandemic?

Pricks. Who, over the past two years, have been handed yet another vector through which they get to continue to be pricks. Except now they get to also kill people who aren't pricks.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

keep punching joe posted:

AAAaaahhh does anyone under 50 understand these stupid measuring systems?

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1438548409636556800

So we can weight all the food we don't have in lbs and oz.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Of course some car drivers will be less impacted by fuel shortages than others.

I'd imagine you'd be panicking more about a CO2 shortage, less fire extinguishers that way.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I wonder when the fires start from people stockpiling petrol in their garden sheds.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'm firmly in "if I stop laughing, I'd cry" territory.

We hosed ourselves by doing the stupidest loving option at every single juncture, of about 2 dozen junctures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I enjoyed No Time To Die, but that one big plug clearly paid for by the Royal Navy really stood out.