Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
That fucken poem is :master:

Also

https://twitter.com/elliemaeohagan/status/1433023013696557056?s=19

....ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Outside chance that the baby fash reads Das Kapital, reverses polarity and becomes a based Marxist, only to be immediately sent down for a 10year stretch

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

If you can't find sugar and water you can make your own in a sufficiently large particle accelerator by banging protons together.

If you wish to build an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

All these other posts are lies though, to make golden syrup you need to get the rotting carcass of a lion, surrounded by flies. An alpaca might do in a pinch

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I think those are bees not flies.

Yes...that would make sense. I know it's from some weird Biblical quote anyway

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

That's :thunk: for future reference.

Hey I know that bloke. Thoughtful chap

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
:thunkin: wait that Marx one doesn't seem to be in the list (but it should be called :thunx: )

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

crispix posted:

i've just realised keith is actually dead electable and prime-mernersterrererl and not at all a wet egg twat

I see...and when did you first start having these thoughts? :crossarms:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

September obv

:crossarms:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

fuctifino posted:

I refused to read any more words in that sentence.

That's right, dead serious about being a Tory!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
It's always good to juxtapose the UK attitude towards Ireland i.e. "stupid thick loving paddies causing trouble" with the economic reality that we're a huge chunk of all UK exports. Kinda crazy how small a chunk Germany is

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Sep 2, 2021

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
"Wages should be set by the free market :smug:"

https://twitter.com/ewangibbs/status/1433391952070942723?s=19

"No not like that :smith: "

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Big fan of the idea that if you move the shadow cabinet into a room in hull for a meeting it will magically make them less london centric.

E: what the gently caress

What the gently caress is a policy to these people?

They've been very clear on the Alpaca Question.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

I can only assume if that keith expresses an opinion on what he wants for lunch that is counted as a policy.

Failed Imagineer posted:

They've been very clear on the Alpaca Question.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Elizabeth Windsor is a #girlboss and really made historic strides for representation in the parasite class. Inspirational

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

TACD posted:

The Reliant Robin driver was disabled? I didn’t know I was missing out on Bean Lore

It was a Reliant Regal, not an Invacar. I feel like twisto must have an effortpost in him about them

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

learnincurve posted:

I don’t give a flying fig if it’s a picture of Queen Zorb destroyer of kittens of the planet Gloop, you still don’t give the loving taliban a massive picture of her.

Luckily, it's a picture of the symbolic head of the evil British Empire, so I hope it gets cut up into enough slices of toilet paper for every single Taliban commander to wipe their holes with.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Why isn't there a Formula series for little 3 wheel cars that just plays Yakety Sax for the duration of the race?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Reliant Robin racing was a thing at Arena Essex and other banger racing circuits for a while. One of the most common performance enhancers was putting the baldest tyres you could find on them because if they had too much grip they'd just flip as soon as you went into a corner (yes yes that Clarkson clip, which obviously was extremely overstated, but was an actual problem if you steered too quickly even on the road).

drat that sounds fun as hell

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Westminsters plans for Queens death revealed:
- no retweeting
- gently caress the flag as quickly as possible
- no extra holidays, gently caress you

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/revealed-the-uk-security-operation-planned-for-queen-elizabeth-s-death-1.4664098

When she eventually dies of COVID or vCJD contracted from a stag or whatever, I'm gonna catch a plane over to cropdust the body as she lies in state

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sanford posted:

What do they say if actual London Bridge falls down

"No not that one, the other one"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Ghost Leviathan posted:

A lot of those vehicles really bring to mind how the whole definition of 'car' legally has fringes.

This is why you can only successfully sue a car by trying it as a Boat Upon The Land

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Guavanaut posted:

Were there ever any that were operated like the Cessna/light aircraft layout, where engine speed and braking is by hand and you steer (on the ground) with your feet?

Youd need long legs to reach the tarmac tho

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Johnson goes up on the roof to try and lower the flag and gets trapped, thus boosting the nations spirits

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
It does own that the Tories leaned so hard into nationalist signifier bullshit like millimetric measurement of flags, and now they're scared of reaping the consequences

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Makes me wonder if this is some kind of limited hangout situation, and there's actual a different supersecret codeword they haven't revealed. But also like, why bother

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1420037476782067719?s=20

:stonk:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Petition to change the word from "mansplaining" to "Manteling"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

How is Britane formed. How country get Brexit

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

jaete posted:

It's "funny" how, as a fairly casual observer of news these days, everything Brexit-related has clearly been of lesser importance in the media for many years straight now. For example this thing which apparently will gently caress everything up even harder from 1st October, so who's talking about it then? Less than a month to go, does anyone anywhere give a poo poo?

The goddamn media is such cancer, geez

Perhaps some speciality papers (FT maybe?) are actually writing about this poo poo, but apparently the rest of the nation will only find out after the fact

It's a NI news issue, so that's a double whammy of media not giving a poo poo

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Not Trump or Bolsonsaro or James Corden or anything.

No, Jeremy Corbyn is the avatar of pure evil, summoning evil forces to his thrall like Randall Flagg

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/faduda/status/1434571746406014982?s=19

*Technical faults*

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Everyone's tired of all this bullshit, but fwiw UK continues to get out of doing its homework by noisily making GBS threads itself in the middle of class and generally being more bother than it's worth

https://twitter.com/tconnellyRTE/status/1434885277110132738?s=19

Will this ever end? No.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I appreciate the use of "lern2spell" to respond to a comment with no spelling errors. That's gaslighting at a grandad gammon level.

Morto for that grandkid in the pic with him tho, hope he grows up to be an ecoterrorist

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Angepain posted:

the guy he's replying to has a bio reading "love foreners, ate football, simple as". y'know, an obvious joke misspelling

That's even better, old man on Twitter getting worked up enough to clock through to the guys bio and scrutinise it with a frown until he finds his target.

Like, just go enjoy your paid-off house and your grandkids, Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Grampa Close Your Eyes Haha.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Won't somebody think of the middle class people with... them things the canisters are actually for, milk foamers or something?

I tried huffing the CO2 canister from my off-brand SodaStream but it just wasnt the same and I think it may have been a tacit endorsement of Israel

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Welcome to Tiny Train School World

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

TACD posted:

Maximum Tory option: it’s actually just the one Pacer serving as all three

Well since school opening is going to send a lot of kids to the hospital, might as well disintermediate

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
*points at ambulance*: burger van

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Darth Walrus posted:

I think you underestimate the boundaries of the possible in British mainstream media.

https://twitter.com/adamrutherford/status/1432640899281035267?s=21

Lot of proud xenophobia in those comments, I'm sure you'll all be shocked to hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I'd watch a Farage show if it was like Top Gear but with him test-piloting different light aircraft each week