Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

rooting for covid chaos this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Cole Beasley's rap gave me covid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOeTfnOd_1Q

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

im gonna try a bar, check it:

Breakthrough like covid, suck poo poo, like cole did

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

BigFactory and I the only making moves here. You all that satisfied with your team?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yes.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Well then.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I don't have any idps but I think I'd rather use my bench spots for Mark Ingram et al

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I suppose I could get a higher value third string rb off the wire or smth but maybe I’ll just wait

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Made Pick 'em and Survivor leagues if anyone is interested in continuing the trash talk.

SA Peace Thread Pick 'em - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup id: 42810 pw: kolbeh
SA Peace Thread Survivor League - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=22646&invitation_key=dfe5866fda3f7c9b (pw: kolbeh)

I'm also open to changing the pick 'em to against the spread because I love sports gambling, but I figured I'd just keep it simple for now since I was gonna invite the anime fans into these as well.

American McGay fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Sep 8, 2021

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice

e: can't join off the first link

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 8, 2021

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Joined the pick em manually :hai:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah apparently the pick 'em is still run off their 2002 fantasy backend so it's jank compared to everything else.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup 42810 / kolbeh

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i managed to join the survivor league and pick a week 1 team despite recently watching anime, hope some other people join.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i can't wait to watch my players numbers go up on sunday and overreact to the ones who suck rear end.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

American McGay posted:

Made Pick 'em and Survivor leagues if anyone is interested in continuing the trash talk.

SA Peace Thread Pick 'em - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup id: 42810 pw: kolbeh
SA Peace Thread Survivor League - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=22646&invitation_key=dfe5866fda3f7c9b (pw: kolbeh)

I'm also open to changing the pick 'em to against the spread because I love sports gambling, but I figured I'd just keep it simple for now since I was gonna invite the anime fans into these as well.

Done. Thanks for setting this up.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Ravens backfield looking good lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I quick snagged Ty Williams in another league but he's copped everywhere else already. No idea if he'll do anything but hell, RB1.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Leveon Bell is about to be back

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

sourdough posted:

Leveon Bell is about to be back

great news about 6 years ago

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

American McGay posted:

I quick snagged Ty Williams in another league but he's copped everywhere else already. No idea if he'll do anything but hell, RB1.

simply had to be done :cool:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Tom Brady going ham, chucking passes to my boy AB... whom I have on the loving bench. gently caress.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Fluffdaddy posted:

Tom Brady going ham, chucking passes to my boy AB... whom I have on the loving bench. gently caress.

Could be worse. Could be starting Greg zuerlein

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Enjoying this exciting opening night game and then I suddenly realized that I picked TB in the survivor pool.... :sweatdrop:

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
frick you tom brady

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Ceedee pulling his weight too :frogbon:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cowardly refs saving mcgay

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

sourdough posted:

Ceedee pulling his weight too :frogbon:

i didn't feel like yelling at him because at least he didn't commit the crime of being Tom Brady. gonna be an uphill battle for my squad this week

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

I need a drink

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
R. Jones II TB - RB
Final W 31-29 vs Dal
1 Fum Lost, 14 Rush Yds

lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

R. Jones II TB - RB
Final W 31-29 vs Dal
1 Fum Lost, 14 Rush Yds

lol

Lmao yea fortunette is definitely the starter although Tampa Bays offense is basically gently caress it go deep or dump it to gronk

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The NFL running back is dead. Long live the NFL running back. :cheerdoge:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

American McGay posted:

The NFL running back is dead. Long live the NFL running back. :cheerdoge:

Enough about the Ravens

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

LETS loving GOOOOOOOOOOO

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Sad that I didn't join the pick em in time.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Mostert injured :negative:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

McGay and I toe to toe

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

RIP mcgay, from a Mahomes -> Hill touchdown.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I’m already dead in survivor. And my pickem sucked. Should have been against the spread. Then I’d still suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Only gonna be 2 left standing in Survivor after tonight. :twisted: