Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

He's also getting the actual treatments, so it's likely he's getting it prescribed. I doubt he's eating horse paste so he'll be fine. If he even has covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Cugel the Clever posted:

I'm glad the thread has moved past its credulous "Joe Rogan is exactly what Bernie needs to get more exposure!" phase.

Joe Rogan is and has always been a piece of poo poo, but he's such a soft interviewer that he'll pretty much nod and go "that makes sense" unless it's about one of his pet causes, drugs and fight sports. From that standpoint Rogan was a good place to put sandman to get his message out to people who may or may not already be with him and actively vote.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Defenestrategy posted:

Joe Rogan is and has always been a piece of poo poo, but he's such a soft interviewer that he'll pretty much nod and go "that makes sense" unless it's about one of his pet causes, drugs and fight sports. From that standpoint Rogan was a good place to put sandman to get his message out to people who may or may not already be with him and actively vote.

But his other pet cause is being a wet noodle for Nazis to promote themselves with so whatever, I hope he goes blind

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 1, 2021

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cugel the Clever posted:

I'm glad the thread has moved past its credulous "Joe Rogan is exactly what Bernie needs to get more exposure!" phase.

They deserve each other.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Defenestrategy posted:

Joe Rogan is and has always been a piece of poo poo, but he's such a soft interviewer that he'll pretty much nod and go "that makes sense"

This is not a good thing.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Does it look like he has raccoon eyes in that video to anyone else? He looks like poo poo.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
It's loving crazy how massive years of trt have made his head. Him and Dana are gonna fuse and turn into some sort of MODOK

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Defenestrategy posted:

"Kids don't catch covid, everything will be just fine if we go back to business as usual WRT schools" is the jist of what certain groups of people have been talking about,

Only the worst of outright covid deniers have said that.

A lot of experts have said kids catch it less often, with less prevalence of symptoms, and very low mortality, so opening school options with mask mandates and ventilation/smaller groups and absolute minimum adults, for whom the risk is far greater, is for the greater good of children’s future and welfare than canceling in-person schools outright.

Schools for children being open is largely fine. Schools saying masks are a “personal decision” is horseshit.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/jesskcoleman/status/1433189626278203393?t=GPf3aQ49p0-uVJP3-va-jQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/AGKarlRacine/status/1433178016159567882?t=faM4OuYWvnFf7GsTzGkF_A&s=19

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Always good to get a reminder that you'll get more prison time in this country for selling a few grams of heroin than for trafficking literal tons of opioids.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

If corporations are people, can they be sentenced to death?

Purdue delenda est.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MA-Horus posted:

I think about this a lot.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MA-Horus posted:

Purdue delenda est.

Yes but nobody does it. It would be bad for business.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MA-Horus posted:

Purdue delenda est.

In China, yes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Being a billionaire in the states is a better license to kill than being a movie spy

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Musk never lost his clearance after smoking up with Rogan did he

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

That Works posted:

he never had one in the first place

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

hypnophant posted:

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-elon-musk-security-clearance-20190307-story.html

?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

That Works posted:

No, but we, the taxpaying American public, got to foot the $5 million bill to have his employees take a "smoking dope is bad mm'kay" course.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A Bad Poster posted:

No, but we, the taxpaying American public, got to foot the $5 million bill to have his employees take a "smoking dope is bad mm'kay" course.

lol what

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Man, I'd be pissed if I got drug tested because my egomaniacal sociopath boss smoked a joint on a podcast.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ElMaligno posted:

Today is the second year anniversary I been married to :siren:~*~MY WIFE~*~:siren:

Congrats dude you deserve it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CainFortea posted:

You're telling me that a company created by an apartheid trust fund baby might treat minorities poorly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBCkW0kz2E

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

MY GOD IN HEAVEN

A SECOND PLANE HAS HIT THE GROVERHAUS

https://twitter.com/who_shot_jgr/status/1433212317714550785?s=19

lmbo

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

hypnophant posted:

Yeah he did. Through the DoD. TS clearance at that.

Everything regarding space is over classified.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

I'm calling bullshit

unnamed source, no official confirmation from anyone, repeated in a million uncited stories but apparently originating from bloomberg, and most importantly there's no justification to give the CEO a clearance just because the company launches a classified payload

I'm not saying for sure he doesn't have one but this article isn't enough to convince me

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Yeah he did. Through the DoD. TS clearance at that.

Everything regarding space is over classified.

I'm more convinced by shim saying this than that latimes article

hypnophant fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 2, 2021

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MA-Horus posted:

MY GOD IN HEAVEN

lmbo

Fuuuuuuuuuck :pwn:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Cugel the Clever posted:

ive always said news radio making joe rogan seem smart was one of the worst things to happen to the world

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MA-Horus posted:

MY GOD IN HEAVEN

lmbo

That ain't the Haus. Grover lived somewhere near Norfolk.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Dammit :(

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Dammit. Bamboozled again.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MA-Horus posted:

MY GOD IN HEAVEN

lmbo

I just keep staring at that and wondering if framing is no longer a thing?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stultus Maximus posted:

I just keep staring at that and wondering if framing is no longer a thing?

load bearing drywall my friend

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

this is just a tribute.dxf

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Groverhaus was/is somewhere in/near the Great Dismal Swamp, which is a loving massive area. I spent many hours attempting to locate it in MSFT Flight Simulator, but no luck. I know the general area from photos where he included background that could identify it but it's hard to look at a weird flattened satellite picture and decide that "Yes, this is the Groverhaus".

I gave up trying to locate it and instead choose to believe that it sunk into the swamp like dinosaurs sunk into ancient tar pits.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The remnants of Hurricane Ida didn't break up very much and are currently flooding the gently caress out of the New York / New Jersey areas.

https://twitter.com/NWSEastern/status/1433228657640808449

https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1433248736302469127

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It would be great if you could find groverhaus as some scenic thing in flight simulator, like when you focus on world wonders but it's Kate Wagner bait in a swamp.

If someone on the forums works on flight sim, they need to make finding groverhaus a secret achievement.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

orange juche posted:

Groverhaus was/is somewhere in/near the Great Dismal Swamp, which is a loving massive area. I spent many hours attempting to locate it in MSFT Flight Simulator, but no luck. I know the general area from photos where he included background that could identify it but it's hard to look at a weird flattened satellite picture and decide that "Yes, this is the Groverhaus".

I gave up trying to locate it and instead choose to believe that it sunk into the swamp like dinosaurs sunk into ancient tar pits.

It’s two and three quarter miles from the Great Dismal Swamp.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

orange juche posted:

Groverhaus was/is somewhere in/near the Great Dismal Swamp,

One of my favorite place names ever, and very accurate as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It would be great if you could find groverhaus as some scenic thing in flight simulator, like when you focus on world wonders but it's Kate Wagner bait in a swamp.

If someone on the forums works on flight sim, they need to make finding groverhaus a secret achievement.

Someone has found Groverhaus in it and flown a plane into it. There was a tweet about it

https://twitter.com/boldlybuilding2/status/1295870236080648192?lang=en