Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I watched it with a couple of friends and that one cop's fate (you'll know when you see him) had us in tears with laughter. I love this film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

CPL593H posted:

I watched this last night and it's a really fun movie. It's obviously going to be wacky but I hadn't anticipated exactly how wacky. I was quite pleased with it because these kind of nostalgic pastiche movies can easily and often do turn out to be a bunch of half assed ironic bullshit that either tries too hard, doesn't embrace what it's doing, or both. Turbo Kid is a good example.

This was my issue with Turbo Kid, it kinda had the idea of what it wanted to be but didn't go balls deep with it so just ended up in this awkward middle ground which mostly just sucked a bunch and looked crap along with it.

Me watching the trailer: "I'm in!"

Me watching the film: "wow the trailer really oversold this"

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Melty cop is the one thing that had me and the friends I watched the film with howling in laughter. Just his physical performance. Hilarious.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I know it isn't PG month anymore but...

https://twitter.com/PsychoGoreman/status/1443972935027466244?s=20