Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desdinova
Dec 16, 2004
I had to be on my toes, like a midget at a urinal!

CelticPredator posted:

It’s always PG month.

Alright we’ll I’ll bring this up too. So this movie inspired the hell out of me and I needed to make a short film I’ve been trying to get going for 6 years. It started off as a comic but I stopped bc I’m not that good of an artist to keep it going .

Gave up, really wanted it to be a movie. I wrote a feature length script and have been working on it on and off since.

Saw PG and it for some reason told my brain poo poo, I could maybe do it.

And another thing that hit me watching it was how perfect Owen Myre, the kid who played Luke, could maybe be for my lead.

Well I got him in my short and he fuckin killed it. He was a blast to work with too. The whole cast was honestly.
And now that it’s getting back on track, and almost fully edited with effects being worked on now, I’ll bring it up.

https://youtu.be/k21g9fN6vI8

We’re trying to figure out a way to crowd fund the last bit of the production. But it’s almost done.

Like I said PG became way more important to my life than I ever thought.

Well done getting this far with your project, the shots are well done and the soundtrack fitting, a couple of nitpicks: the makeup after the black haired kid is wounded could be a little better, particularly the colour around his eye, the girl smoking or vaping seemed a little out of place for the film (saying that as a smoker) - still seriously congrats on doing what so many don't and develop their dream. I've been drinking a few hours apologies if not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU