Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

MJeff posted:

Segment went a little long but I appreciate that they wanted to establish as strongly as possible CAGES KEEP PEOPLE OUT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also it's nice to use the cage while its there to switch up the usual ending of post match beat down > faces hit the ring > everyone schmozzes, and since we're gonna have some comeuppance at the PPV you can't have the heels take the L

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

timing on the show was fairly off throughout, down to the first finish during a picture in picture

Um, pretty sure the OC finish being during the break was on purpose. It's the kinda thing you have to do every so often or people will tune out during the PIP and, well, the whole point is to make them watch through the ads.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

When the cage was lowering:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1433247846065709057?s=20

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Elite beating down all their challengers on the go-home show before the PPV is one thing.

If they're doing it on a random episode of Rampage for literally no reason 4 months later? That's when we can start having NWO 'nam flashbacks.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I saw the ending to Wanted and uhh is it a movie intentionally trying to inspire school shooters or

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

That's gold.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

El Generico posted:

It's important to teach the audience this again since that's key to how the Bucks are gonna lose the titles to the Luchas

Yeah i think maybe Luchas will now win this weekend because my oreductions were preducated on PAC v Andrade happening and now that its not... Luchas need this because without PAC the other story goes nowhere.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont getit.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ how easily Mox diverted the dud explosion to "Kenny is a moron who can't build poo poo", loving save of the century

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

smarxist posted:

lol @ how easily Mox diverted the dud explosion to "Kenny is a moron who can't build poo poo", loving save of the century

Don and Kenny trying to turn it into 'we made it bad on purpose AS A JOKE!' was... less great.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it was still fine and you weren't supposed to take them saying that seriously, just like how you're not supposed to take 'don callis knew ten year old kenny omega was a star' seriously. don's a carny piece of poo poo and will say anything

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

so does anyone who wants to order the ppv in canada understand how you're supposed to do it off of bleacher report because it asks for a ZIP code and a state

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Gaz-L posted:

Don and Kenny trying to turn it into 'we made it bad on purpose AS A JOKE!' was... less great.

Ahem

SIXTY NINE ME DON

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

flatluigi posted:

it was still fine and you weren't supposed to take them saying that seriously, just like how you're not supposed to take 'don callis knew ten year old kenny omega was a star' seriously. don's a carny piece of poo poo and will say anything

they also didn't say that it was definitely this, they kept it vague like "maybe we did it on purpose, maybe we didn't, but we win either way"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

smarxist posted:

Eddie would have saved it anyway, an Eddie promo fixes literally everything

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

El Generico posted:

I saw the ending to Wanted and uhh is it a movie intentionally trying to inspire school shooters or

I refer you to my argument earlier ITT that Mark Millar sucks so bad

Seriously, every single loving thing he does is edgelord "cooler than you" poo poo and I can't fathom how his work got even remotely popular. He's in a tie with Garth Ennis for "comics writer whose work I go out of my way to avoid"

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

El Generico posted:

so does anyone who wants to order the ppv in canada understand how you're supposed to do it off of bleacher report because it asks for a ZIP code and a state

I'm ordering on Fite and that just requires a credit card or Pay Pal and it's Canada friendly.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Someone did not get hit in the face with a pie or get an airhorn blasted into their face. 0/10 usage of the cage.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
that episode was great

here are the pizza remnants

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I refer you to my argument earlier ITT that Mark Millar sucks so bad

Seriously, every single loving thing he does is edgelord "cooler than you" poo poo and I can't fathom how his work got even remotely popular. He's in a tie with Garth Ennis for "comics writer whose work I go out of my way to avoid"

Garth's Hellblazer run is genuinely good and deserves exception to that rule, but I agree with you otherwise.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I loved Brandon spraying everyone like they're roaches.

Kenny is going to look like some sort of anime God on Sunday with that hair

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Someone did not get hit in the face with a pie or get an airhorn blasted into their face. 0/10 usage of the cage.

Cutler was swatting people off the cage with the coldspray, that has to count for at least a 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3978197