Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Meh

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
That's... technically.. a win???

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

This is my first LP too, so if I forget to add you please let me know. I think we're caught up now.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Given my playstyle and forgetting to not have wanted liberals do street fundraising I think we may have to accept a short life for many goons. Not today though!

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Man, it seems like he's pretty good at.... improvising.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

One winged devil is training up an elite liberal hacking team

Seems like hacking/heat/juice in this version favor hacking more than in versions I'm used to. Probably the safest way to train up recruiters.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Make me a liberal scumbag!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

My hackers had enough juice to recruit a whole bunch of sweatshop workers armed up with shotguns. After some training squad 1 went on a few raids until a bank heist ended up going like that scene in Heat, though in Heat I guess they didn't all die but one. Anne Stevens, Liberal codename HereticMIND will carry on the rest of Squad 1's legacy.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please conscript me and then send me out to get killed ASAP.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Please help me do some crimes. Preferably while being gay.

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

I’ve enjoyed reading the past LCS LPs from ages ago and happy to see it reborn. Liberalize Me please! :berninator:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I also need to be doing gay crime. LIBERALIZE ME.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

while practicing my seduction skills I get arrested and dragged off to the police station. Freudian and mercenarynuker don police and deathsquad outfits and plan to enter the courthouse to "persuade" the jury to see the light of liberalism.

We talk a HALLS OF ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT janitor into joining the LCS.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

interestingly having a sleeper in the courthouse doesn't provide the map, maybe a bug? Maybe the game hasn't "checked" until the end of the month.

Freudian catches a bullet while we try to find the jury box and mercenarynuker escapes with their life, just barely

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Oops

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

A new squad of semi-trained liberal revolutionaries storm the prison.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Living as I live: avoiding death squads by the slimmest of margins

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

So this turned out to be a suicide mission

Our liberal heroes expire in a mountain of death squad corpses after shooting their way into the prison.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
Surprised I ended up a programmer, kinda close to home. Always good to teach the next generation of recruits, too.

Good luck busting out without taking more casualties.

Edit: Whelp, nevermind...

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

interestingly having a sleeper in the courthouse doesn't provide the map, maybe a bug? Maybe the game hasn't "checked" until the end of the month.

Looking into the code, it seems like the behaviour is that you will get a map as part of the dating or interrogation process, but not actually from making someone a sleeper on its own (so if you recruit them the boring way, you don't get a map). You can get the map by having them snoop as a sleeper, though (there won't be a notification for this, it'll just happen automatically so long as they don't get caught).

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Looking into the code, it seems like the behaviour is that you will get a map as part of the dating or interrogation process, but not actually from making someone a sleeper on its own (so if you recruit them the boring way, you don't get a map). You can get the map by having them snoop as a sleeper, though (there won't be a notification for this, it'll just happen automatically so long as they don't get caught).

Interesting! Makes more sense that way anyway.

Two months later and the prison is still closed from our rampage... ah poo poo this isn't looking good for me.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

One winged devil has stepped up as leader now that I'm dead, but we lost contact with Cheshire Cat (for now....)

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012
poo poo, it's been years since I was in charge. I hope I don't gently caress everything up.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I'm about to go on a bit of a trip so there may be few/no updates for a couple days.

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
Tag me in, coach, I'm ready to ascend to sicko Valhalla

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Our wounded hero returns, insisting on a new nickname

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Okay so seduction is far more powerful in this version of LCS.

Digital Prophet is recruiting a new round of expendable liberals by being horny on main.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Two of the lovers are taken alive and conservatively snitch , leading to a police siege of the LCS!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Unable to get medical treatment after trying to rescue the traitors, one winged devil has died tragically

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Okay so seduction is far more powerful in this version of LCS.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Two of the lovers are taken alive and conservatively snitch , leading to a police siege of the LCS!

Literally loving around and finding out

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

No pasaran unless preventing you from passing would prevent the fair exchange of the marketplace of ideas!

Several waves of SWAT teams crumble before the liberal juggernaut.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
When you start recruiting Athletes to gear up with trenchcoats and swords, kindly think of me and my dedication to liberalism.

also thanks for pointing me to the Chesire Cat version of the game- I know what my week is for now.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Digital Prophet is recruiting a new round of expendable liberals by being horny on main.

I will handjob us to victory!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

poo poo it's been a long time since I played this game - enthusiastically volunteering to be LIBERALIZED

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Hurl me into the storm of steel to the aid of my LIBERAL brethren.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I'm gay and want to do crimes

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I AM THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

And it's my will that the system needs to be replaced with something kinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Wait, I’m leading these guys?! How did that happen?