Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
I'm crimes and I want to do gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

HereticMIND posted:

Wait, I’m leading these guys?! How did that happen?

Please make this the new LCS motto.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Lone Badger posted:

Please make this the new LCS motto.

I’ll be out for another day or two but :yeah:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

May be a say or three before any updates busy vacationing

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Throw me in the conservative meat grinder!

I remember playing one of the older versions which was really really easy to win if you got lucky.

Start with a high charisma leader, train in hacking for money and lawyering for when you get caught.

After that scout around for news anchors and talk show hosts to kidnap. Hopefully break them before anyone realizes they're missing and make them sleeper agents.

Get 2 or 3 out there, go into hiding, and win.

Lady Jaybird fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Sep 5, 2021

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Yeah, that strategy doesn't work so good anymore because of two reasons.

1. Sleepers are less effective
2. the conservative crime squad will eventually appear and make the public conservative faster than you can stop them.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Holy gently caress, I was just thinking about LCS this morning for some random reason, and then I stumble on this. It's been over 10 years since I played. Might have to fire it back up.

liberalize me to make tshirts

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

HisMajestyBOB posted:

I'm crimes and I want to do gay.

I'm do and I want gay crimes.

Also I'm loving losing it at this tattooed crackhead gangster with a combover

like, does he stop in on his way back from managing the finances of a box distribution company to score a line of blow or what

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

have leftism, will crime

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Now that my CONSERVATIVE Labor Day vacation is over LIBERAL programming will resume shortly.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm more of a social democrat, but to other leftists that's basically liberalism, so sign me up.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Liberalize me captain.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

JT Jag posted:

I'm more of a social democrat, but to other leftists that's basically liberalism, so sign me up.

Don’t you worry there’s zero difference between Hillary, Bernie and Fidel in this timeline.

LCS is basically a Kurt Schiltcher novel from the other side but not written one handed

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Might help people get the vibe of this game to know that "SLA" in the OP refers to these folks:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army

Ideological coherence is optional :v:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I want to gay liberalism crime do

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

We last left our liberal heroes bravely hiding behind a bunch of undocumented immigrants they recruited as the forces of conservatism have laid siege to our liberal outpost. The latest Navy SEAL raid was crushed with liberal impunity but the conservatives will be back. One by one, a goon-named liberal slips away to the quieter safehouse in between sieges. Will they all escape in time?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

RIP Colin

While disposing bodies to remove the CONSERVATIVE stench from the safehouse, tragedy strikes.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Merecnarynuker hides a few bodies on the edge of town, as the last surviving member of the corpse disposal squad. A cop catches them and it instantly shot by our brave liberal, but the cop's body armor did it's job and he returned fire, wounding our hero. Our liberal surrenders to police after bullets shred their leg.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

A bomber kills one of our last immigrant liberals, who we bravely put on the line.

Some problems also solved themselves

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Meet our two new hacker/officers

Two undercover Liberals also adopt codenames, a soldier (hot cocoa) and a courthouse janitor (zeniel)

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hereticmind goes to break out mercenarynuker

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Meet our undercover janitor in the police station.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

We recruit a judge with INSANE law skill. Instead of keeping them as a sleeper, we recruit them to teach our liberals.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hereticmind's seduction grinding turns up a lot of expendable loveslaves.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plz sign me up as cannon fodder for the liberal cause

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Huh. Guess liberalism wins?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

JT Jag posted:

Huh. Guess liberalism wins?

You have to pass amendments, which we are very far away from as of yet.

I've recruited a bunch of soldiers to train up our team in actual weapons skills, the loversquad will soon be ready to go with extremely prejudice.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

We Pokemon Went to the Polls, and now we have a solid grip on the Presidency, but agitating for big stuff like amendments will lead to the Arch-Conservatives butchering us in 2 years. We just need to wait and let things cool off.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

If by let things cool off you mean rob a bank for everything it's worth.... yes

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

You have to pass amendments, which we are very far away from as of yet.

I've recruited a bunch of soldiers to train up our team in actual weapons skills, the loversquad will soon be ready to go with extremely prejudice.

Also, cyan is only moderate Liberal. You need bright green for a true Elite Liberal president.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Deadmeat is busted out of prison and joins the gently caress-love squad. They grab the uniform, full-kit body armor and a full combat load of ammo for their assault rifle.

They excel at the job so far, despite the lack of training.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ouch

Also I'm adding people in order asked, if I've missed you please please let me know.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

True to their LIBERAL codename Deadmeat was not long for this world

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Whybird of the love-gently caress squad is alone after all their comrades died or went to the hospital. They prepare a glorious last stand with a bunch of liberal immigrant workers.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Also, cyan is only moderate Liberal. You need bright green for a true Elite Liberal president.

One bug I've found- during raids, liberals killed during raids on sites still count against the recruitment count while actions are going on site, so you can't keep replacing losses with workers/prisoners once you recruited to the cap once.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hell yeah, I'm the best fucker!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Whybird has died tragically, in a hail of police bullets. However, their armor and HEART gave them enough time to take dozens of cops with them.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hereticmind was arrested during a bank robbery.

whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Whybird of the love-gently caress squad is alone after all their comrades died or went to the hospital. They prepare a glorious last stand with a bunch of liberal immigrant workers.

Somehow I knew it would always end this way. Gunned down in a desperate last stand for an internet dominatrix.