Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol at him saying 'my last video was poorly presented' cos I remember him saying in that video he only apologised for a previous controversy because everyone freaked out and hated him not because he for a second believed he was antything but 100% correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Just finished watching. thank you for this gift lord

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

EmmyOk posted:

lol at him saying 'my last video was poorly presented' cos I remember him saying in that video he only apologised for a previous controversy because everyone freaked out and hated him not because he for a second believed he was antything but 100% correct

his twitters cool because its just ping ponging between "i regret how i presented evidence 2" and stuff like this

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 3, 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

his twitters cool because its just ping ponging between "i regret how i presented evidence 2" and stuff like this

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the epilogue is 24 minutes long so i'm not watching that either but i hope someone else does and posts funny screenshots from it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Remember when he Leffen was an out and proud eugenicist for saying "I'm half Korean half Swedish so I'm the ultimate gamer" lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Remember when he Leffen was an out and proud eugenicist for saying "I'm half Korean half Swedish so I'm the ultimate gamer" lol

I remember, OP.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

l;mfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

miles edgeworth updating the evidence.zip

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dongicus posted:

miles edgeworth updating the evidence.zip

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pH5yvEPujE

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"please let me play smash again if I promise to hide my deep seated psychosis better"

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

looks like all the evidences got deleted but someone saved them for future generations https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47xg33-X8ecPqIwmyGeJsA

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Evil has won

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Praying Leffen returns to the light yagami avatar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

APology not accepted, bitch.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I accept it, contingent on him back sliding and making evidence.zip 4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

APology not accepted, bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I hate this topic and In Training for all eternity for bringing it into my life. Consider this the start of our own feud. See you in 11 years, pipsqueak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stopping by my city's one gas station in 2032 so i can charge my phone from the communal Electric Well, dropping 1/3rd of my month's paycheck on a 5G Card and downloading "My apology to the Imp Zone COmmunity" on youtube an dlolling