Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is this a response to the fallout from the evidence zio 2 or just a re-edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

got get ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU-nAEOSyr0

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"In evidence.zip 2 one of the claims I made was that Leffen targeted Zero maliciously during last summers metoo movement. Even though I didn't have hard evidence to prove this there was never a chance it wasn't true."

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

huge fan of him trying to act like a dude who didn't just post a 2.5 hour video comparing this man to hitler and all the world's most evil criminals lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol at him saying 'my last video was poorly presented' cos I remember him saying in that video he only apologised for a previous controversy because everyone freaked out and hated him not because he for a second believed he was antything but 100% correct

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

absolutely anything posted:

his twitters cool because its just ping ponging between "i regret how i presented evidence 2" and stuff like this

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

absolutely anything posted:

his twitters cool because its just ping ponging between "i regret how i presented evidence 2" and stuff like this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Remember when he Leffen was an out and proud eugenicist for saying "I'm half Korean half Swedish so I'm the ultimate gamer" lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dongicus posted:

miles edgeworth updating the evidence.zip

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"please let me play smash again if I promise to hide my deep seated psychosis better"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Praying Leffen returns to the light yagami avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Synthy posting an AAtrek quote to call out in training before immediately saying he knows AAtrek is a bad dude but it was a good quote!