Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

What edit did you make to my OP?

I changed timg to img

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

bad news everyone

My new friends from the middle east are telling me that posting 'emptihad lol' is actually an attack on fans and now a probatable offence, im sorry

lmao

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Just happy to not be here

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lmfao

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Loving the Pep meltdown tbh

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

vyelkin posted:

lmao at admitting they have fewer fans now than in 1934

All clubs do we had terraces back then

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

So I'm starting to get pissed off with Ole's inability to play around a low block. We've the personnel for it, Ronaldo and Cavani are wonderful in the air and we've good crossers in Shaw/Dalot/Sancho. I love the guy but gently caress me his insistence on trying to play cute football through an absolutely loving packed middle of the park is infuriating.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheRat posted:

Would help if any of them could string as pass together, they've been sloppy as gently caress the last few games. And Shaw has been awful so far this season.

Yeah I commented on our horrendous passing yesterday. Shaw looked knackered before the injury imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheRat posted:

I seem to remember the piracy issue being the big one - the Saudis use it to gently caress over Qatar's beIN which holds the rights.

It's this, the Premier League couldn't give a poo poo about an owner's human rights record.