Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

in the 90s you could rollerblade with umbros splitting your cheeks perfectly w/a saved by the bell color pallet and nobody thought you were gay -- just insanely cool. This is why HD gaming has to die.

it's because they stopped making tony hawk games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

everyone laughing and having a good time and this dude drops in like super troopers farva style screaming YEAH and he was a loving F*G in a QUEER TANKTOP! HUAHAHAHA!! lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

in the 90s you could rollerblade with umbros splitting your cheeks perfectly w/a saved by the bell color pallet and nobody thought you were gay -- just insanely cool. This is why HD gaming has to die.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

everyone laughing and having a good time and this dude drops in like super troopers farva style screaming YEAH and he was a loving F*G in a QUEER TANKTOP! HUAHAHAHA!! lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had a dream Tommy Lee Jones was upset I was passed over for a promotion in the sheriff's department while 2 fat guys eating pizza got the gig

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had a dream Tommy Lee Jones was upset I was passed over for a promotion in the sheriff's department while 2 fat guys eating pizza got the gig

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job, but congratulations on getting the job.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They deserved it. I’m jealous of the pizza.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a dream last night that RGG invited me to some promotional event for being a "Yakuza super fan" and the live action actors for the dating sim stuff were there and it was making me really uncomfortable. they were all in bikinis, walking around with forced smiles, laughing at everything i said and lightly touching me, etc. i ran off to some corner and posted about it, but everyone was really angry that i was focusing on that instead of on gameplay (although i don't think that they actually showed any games or, actually, anything besides the cabaret girls. no developers or voice actors or anything, lol). pablo posted the smithers strippers gif with a sad-looking Dream of the Endless photoshopped in his place and of course it got empty-quoted endlessly. the IKs kept giving me sixers with that listed as the reason, essentially permanently banning me from the forums.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

i had a dream last night that RGG invited me to some promotional event for being a "Yakuza super fan" and the live action actors for the dating sim stuff were there and it was making me really uncomfortable. they were all in bikinis, walking around with forced smiles, laughing at everything i said and lightly touching me, etc. i ran off to some corner and posted about it, but everyone was really angry that i was focusing on that instead of on gameplay (although i don't think that they actually showed any games or, actually, anything besides the cabaret girls. no developers or voice actors or anything, lol). pablo posted the smithers strippers gif with a sad-looking Dream of the Endless photoshopped in his place and of course it got empty-quoted endlessly. the IKs kept giving me sixers with that listed as the reason, essentially permanently banning me from the forums.

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao. Brb…

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There we go

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Good. loving pussy. lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol at this and prob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol this

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nap dream, don’t remember anything else about it but at the very end I was walking out of the E3 convention center carrying bags full of unlabeled NES cartridges, not really looking where I was going. Alex Jones grabbed me by the shoulders as I was trying to walk past, got in my face and screamed “Who the hell is running that house? God is in there and he’s freakin everyone out!” And I said “well I guess it’s god then” without stopping, and he looked pissed off & embarrassed and I heard his little entourage of dudes start laughing at him behind me

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Nap dream, don’t remember anything else about it but at the very end I was walking out of the E3 convention center carrying bags full of unlabeled NES cartridges, not really looking where I was going. Alex Jones grabbed me by the shoulders as I was trying to walk past, got in my face and screamed “Who the hell is running that house? God is in there and he’s freakin everyone out!” And I said “well I guess it’s god then” without stopping, and he looked pissed off & embarrassed and I heard his little entourage of dudes start laughing at him behind me

*Adding another notch to my extremely specific tally of Tom Waits coded dreams*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol