Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yeah? Well I've got an itch in the spot between the thigh and the balls. We're all going through some poo poo.

Hmm I wonder why Dr Cool AIDS has weird itches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home
and if you don't like me, you'll leave me alone
i'll game while i'm sober, i'll game when i'm high
and if the CF don't kill me i'll game til i die

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

They have medicine for that now. That will be seventeen million dollars annually please :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

i'm a gamer, 120 framer
i'm a long way from home

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

dreamed I was talking at some work party about how watching Ever After had made me angry, and people were laughing at my grievances with the movie, hanging on my every word like it was some kind of stand up routine. but suddenly someone I didn't recognize started doing a perfect tidus laugh, which distracted us all and was starting to make everyone uncomfortable. one of my coworkers eventually asked if he was alright, and when he finally broke out of the laugh he just started screaming rapid-fire gibberish.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

dreamed I was talking at some work party about how watching Ever After had made me angry, and people were laughing at my grievances with the movie, hanging on my every word like it was some kind of stand up routine. but suddenly someone I didn't recognize started doing a perfect tidus laugh, which distracted us all and was starting to make everyone uncomfortable. one of my coworkers eventually asked if he was alright, and when he finally broke out of the laugh he just started screaming rapid-fire gibberish.

lmao but thats basically the australian movie trying to jack off made us watch

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Had a dream two friends were sitting on my childhood bed listing everquest bosses. I don't know any, so my brain filled in the gaps.
"You got council of 12, voidbringer - you needed to stack shaman for that one, voyage of the dawn treader - super easy if you did the logout skip". My dad came in and said lights out but they kept going so I laid on the ground until the dream was over

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Had a dream somebody invented a fast travel system in real life. The way you opened the map involved playing a special tune on a piccolo that could only be played by inhaling air through it instead of blowing into it. I was visiting my mom's house, but when I went to leave, I forgot how to play the fast travel song. My mom was giving me a dirty look as I sat there screwing up the same note repeatedly. Eventually snapped at me and said "this is why you're 23 and still haven't done anything with your life."

I'm 37.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rodbeard posted:

Had a dream somebody invented a fast travel system in real life. The way you opened the map involved playing a special tune on a piccolo that could only be played by inhaling air through it instead of blowing into it. I was visiting my mom's house, but when I went to leave, I forgot how to play the fast travel song. My mom was giving me a dirty look as I sat there screwing up the same note repeatedly. Eventually snapped at me and said "this is why you're 23 and still haven't done anything with your life."

I'm 37.

lol owned

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

Had a dream two friends were sitting on my childhood bed listing everquest bosses. I don't know any, so my brain filled in the gaps.
"You got council of 12, voidbringer - you needed to stack shaman for that one, voyage of the dawn treader - super easy if you did the logout skip". My dad came in and said lights out but they kept going so I laid on the ground until the dream was over

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mbt posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol sub never disappoints

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mbt posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

had a dream that mike tyson was super into the binding of isaac had over 700 hours in it and three dead god saves

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Had an extremely distressing dream that Arf posted an old magazine ad in the Ads thread for Yoshi's Island, which was clearly from a UK magazine as it had Yoshi looking back over his shoulder "seductively" with a caption like "who needs princesses?" I think it was vaguely inspired by the insane Rayman ad about Globox.

The first replies were the usual "normal British ad" kind of thing, then people started riffing on the idea of increasingly depraved British ads for something as innocent as a Yoshi game. Hizke kept posting increasingly manic breakdowns of how Yoshi's "bonus egg hole" worked, stretched etc. I got the tude now posted an edit of the Yoshi ad with big red hand prints on the Yoshi's rear end and just said "what British people want to do when he's been a naughty dinosaur haha :D "

I posted that at this point people were just putting a lot of effort into posting Yoshi's Island sexual content and it was AGDQ behaviour. Synthy replied saying "they all want to gently caress Yoshi... and so do you!!" and someone made a collage of my wedding photos with a Yoshi in the background throwing eggs at my wife.

What the gently caress man

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Had an extremely distressing dream that Arf posted an old magazine ad in the Ads thread for Yoshi's Island, which was clearly from a UK magazine as it had Yoshi looking back over his shoulder "seductively" with a caption like "who needs princesses?" I think it was vaguely inspired by the insane Rayman ad about Globox.

The first replies were the usual "normal British ad" kind of thing, then people started riffing on the idea of increasingly depraved British ads for something as innocent as a Yoshi game. Hizke kept posting increasingly manic breakdowns of how Yoshi's "bonus egg hole" worked, stretched etc. I got the tude now posted an edit of the Yoshi ad with big red hand prints on the Yoshi's rear end and just said "what British people want to do when he's been a naughty dinosaur haha :D "

I posted that at this point people were just putting a lot of effort into posting Yoshi's Island sexual content and it was AGDQ behaviour. Synthy replied saying "they all want to gently caress Yoshi... and so do you!!" and someone made a collage of my wedding photos with a Yoshi in the background throwing eggs at my wife.

Go on.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

:dogstare:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hizke kept posting increasingly manic breakdowns of how Yoshi's "bonus egg hole" worked, stretched etc.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the super MAR10 day thread was a stone's throw away from that dream lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just woke up from a dream in which one of the towns in final fantasy 7 rebirth had a long line for the vending machine and chadley walked by with a concession stand selling materia that could speed up the line.

also Barret did a running commentary any time you were in the menu screen, saying stuff like "well if you ain't using it, I will take the extra AP, please and thank you!"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed that I was watching a cutscene of Kiryu receiving his cancer diagnosis and for some reason it was in front of a lecture hall full of kids (they were sort of like the orphanage kids but not specific ones?). He asked the doctor how bad it was and if it was "stage 2? Or even... stage 3??"

The doctor, who was Dr Kleiner from Half Life, shook his head and said "nnnnno, I'm afraid not. What you have is... beyond even stage 4. You have... Stage K! Now, who can tell me what that means?"

The camera then did dramatic cuts to the zoomed in faces of the kids, who said "K stands for Kiwami!" "And Kiwami means Extreme!" and it cut back to Kiryu doing a surprised :O face

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that I was watching a cutscene of Kiryu receiving his cancer diagnosis and for some reason it was in front of a lecture hall full of kids (they were sort of like the orphanage kids but not specific ones?). He asked the doctor how bad it was and if it was "stage 2? Or even... stage 3??"

The doctor, who was Dr Kleiner from Half Life, shook his head and said "nnnnno, I'm afraid not. What you have is... beyond even stage 4. You have... Stage K! Now, who can tell me what that means?"

The camera then did dramatic cuts to the zoomed in faces of the kids, who said "K stands for Kiwami!" "And Kiwami means Extreme!" and it cut back to Kiryu doing a surprised :O face

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

also Barret did a running commentary any time you were in the menu screen, saying stuff like "well if you ain't using it, I will take the extra AP, please and thank you!"

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

just woke up from a dream in which one of the towns in final fantasy 7 rebirth had a long line for the vending machine and chadley walked by with a concession stand selling materia that could speed up the line.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lol but chadely is a bitch for real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol but chadely is a bitch for real

I still don't understand what Mai is. how come she's only on my space phone.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

I still don't understand what Mai is. how come she's only on my space phone.

She's an AI.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dreamed I had finally beaten th fat penguin race in sm64 and i was so hyped i woke up then woke my wife up to tell her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

dreamed I had finally beaten th fat penguin race in sm64 and i was so hyped i woke up then woke my wife up to tell her

Lmao