Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Code Jockey posted:

tugger, tuggee or observer

tugger, but the location is uncertain atm

tug one in the front seat?
tug one on the back seat?
which seat should i tug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chief McHeath posted:

tugger, but the location is uncertain atm

tug one in the front seat?
tug one on the back seat?
which seat should i tug?

meet me at my garage in 20 mins

gettin the boys together and I got my work van, four rows of seating :getin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Big Beef City posted:

I wanna eat that many oysters

Like once a year or so Mrs Beef gives me the OK to order in a sack of them from the coast and I just stand in the kitchen cleanin' and shuckin' 'em and goin hog wild. Other than that there's only like 1 other place near by that does them decent that I know of but they cost even more than getting them mail ordered like that so it's a wash
This was from December but some idiot just left millions of these suckers just lying around the beach!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

how were the oysters? i could go for some oysters right about now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I wanna eat that many oysters

Like once a year or so Mrs Beef gives me the OK to order in a sack of them from the coast and I just stand in the kitchen cleanin' and shuckin' 'em and goin hog wild. Other than that there's only like 1 other place near by that does them decent that I know of but they cost even more than getting them mail ordered like that so it's a wash

I've been to one place that I know of (The Boat House, about 50 feet from Lake Michigan) that serves oysters and I'm concerned about a place in WI selling oysters.

I've never had an oyster before though. :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I just bought some smoked oysters in a can from Kroger earlier today... Spend the extra 20 cents for the Korean ones (store brand usually)

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Saalkin posted:

Drink every drop. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.

The more you drink, the less likely it is she'll call.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

IT BURNS posted:

The more you drink, the less likely it is she'll call.

She was never going to call anyways

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Saalkin posted:

She was never going to call anyways

gently caress

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've been to one place that I know of (The Boat House, about 50 feet from Lake Michigan) that serves oysters and I'm concerned about a place in WI selling oysters.

I've never had an oyster before though. :(

I think you've said you've got a Festival by you, if you watch their seafood section, esp. during their 'Seafood Days' sales, they'll have them fresh on ice.
You can shuck them using a short handle flat head screw driver (screw the haters on this). Buy a half-dozen, give it a shot!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I think you've said you've got a Festival by you, if you watch their seafood section, esp. during their 'Seafood Days' sales, they'll have them fresh on ice.
You can shuck them using a short handle flat head screw driver (screw the haters on this). Buy a half-dozen, give it a shot!

I love to try them. But aren't they normally eaten raw? And normally don't you just slurp them down your throat? That doesn't seem very enjoyable. I like to chew my food to get the flavor.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Another night of sinking back some piss at the pub mate.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its supposed to rain here and drop from 95 to 72 degree, i just popped an edible, the storm is supposed to hit in about 3 hours yeehaw

I love thunderstorms.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wendigee posted:

I love thunderstorms.

:hmmyes:

Unless it floods and damages a whole lot of homes. But I love thunderstorms. I wanted to be a storm chaser when I was a kid. I wanted to go to Texas A&M for meteorology but then... you know.... reality.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love to try them. But aren't they normally eaten raw? And normally don't you just slurp them down your throat? That doesn't seem very enjoyable. I like to chew my food to get the flavor.

You pry them open, then scrape them so that they aren't attached to the shell.
Then you kinda 'pour' them into your mouth.
They're not really 'chewy', though you can chew on it. It's kinda more about savoring like you would a swig of wine. Except it's a goopy salty sea creature thing.

I'll be frank with you. It's like taking a cold fresh cum-shot from the ocean but with more texture and better flavor.
There's not really a better way to put it and I'm a straight dude and love it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I'll be frank with you. It's like taking a cold fresh cum-shot

Well now I'm curious.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I just did a food truck friday thing in the park and it sadly did not have any sea cum.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

storm time ill try to get some lightning strikes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
did 30 miles on the bike this evening it was nice

now breakfast for DINNER :blastu:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

now breakfast for DINNER :blastu:

:frogon:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

4 egg cheeze scrumble with diced homegrown red jalaps and store peperocinis. brek sausage. 505 green chile on top.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Goddamn 30 miles on the bike sounds nice. Got calves like an Adonis and a gut like viva la bam

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sucked back a bunch of piss at the pub here. Goddam, its fuckin expensive for booze here. $7.25 for a Rum and Coke. I feel like it might get a bit cheaper once the fuckin plague poo poo is over with since the pub has to have a limited capacity. It was $5.25 (canuck bucks) before that for the same drink. Going to spend a few days visiting my dad this weekend, and the pub by his place its like $4.25 for the same drink. Soooooo much cheaper to get loaded back home. Last Friday my bar bill was over a hundred bucks (no food on that) and I had a pretty good buzz on I must admit, but back home, a hundred dollar bar tab would probably mean I need a liver transplant.

Problem is, I can;t just sit at home and get liquored up. If I could, then it would be all over for me. I keep a good stash of booze at home, but I just can't drink it for some reason. I'm like a Passenger Pigeon, except with booze. I can't do it on my own, but if there are people around, look the gently caress out. Even if I go to the bar by myself, which is most of the time. The sounds of people talking and whatever is what stimulates me to drink.

I probably need a hobby, but at least my hobby isn;t getting loaded at home in silence.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Saalkin posted:

Drink every drop. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.

the antidote is in there, but it's at the very bottom of the bottle

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

ut at least my hobby isn;t getting loaded at home in silence.

this is a no judgement zone sir

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
it's friday night, all

line em up

that's apple jack daniels and coke btw and before you judge me for apple flavored jack daniels, it's good, gently caress you

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

FRIDAY IS DONE.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT FRIDAY

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

OP should close thread, reopen next week.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

enjoy your weekend everyone! see you next friday!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

once again, IT IS FRIDAY

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the friday forum campaign was a success and it's back open but i figured i'd leave this thread here too for some local friday postin'

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

a happy friday to all

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Happy Friday you bucket of losers

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm pretty sure this is a big scam by Big Friday to sell more Friday themed merchandise.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

I'm pretty sure this is a big scam by Big Friday to sell more Friday themed merchandise.

no one tell him about the friday forum

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

no one tell him about the friday forum

I know what they're up to!

Trying to make everyday Friday.

They want to destroy Saturday! The monsters!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

once again, IT IS FRIDAY

I am totally getting in on this Friday thing this week. I got a keg of Dunkle from a buddy, going to fire the oven outside for some pizzas and enjoy the not-being-working vibe.

Gotta get through some meetings first, and I don not likethem, no sir

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hell yeah, starting the morning with a bowl of oatmeal and sliced strawberries and a huge cup of coffee because working from home what the hell am I going to do when im not spending time driving. tnx pandemic

Assemblage 23 concert tonight!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thinkin bout friday night bbq maybe????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

thinkin bout friday night bbq maybe????

there are few finer experiences than grillin a meat, drinkin a beer, and knowing the whole weekend lies ahead of you, ripe for the taking.

it's a friday kinda thing