Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Thank you for making this thread, RIP the Friday Forum.

Staying in a cabin tonight :cheersdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Going to have to run around after work and try to figure out a Valentine’s Day gift. Happy Friday everyone

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

I'm home from the pub, and done ith skulling piss for the night.

I got my bill a little while ago. I had some food and some piss.
Bill, before tip came out to 123.45$

Must have skulled a lot of piss

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Friday!!! Let’s loving go oooo

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I want a ps5 so fuckin bad

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Work has been awful for about a month straight and looks like there’s much more awful to come on the forecast for next week. But that’s ok, now it’s Friday!

Think I’ll go see a couple films at the cineplex this weekend and eat some edibles.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Luvcow posted:

edibles are a great friday activity and truth be told I eat them pretty much every night after work

Yeah me too but more so on the weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

tryin to decide if I want to get chinese food tonight