Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
epic michigan poo poo happening itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
literally any water craft regardless of size, make, dimension or design is worthy of a name op

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
is it acceptable to put pepproncini on a Cuban sandwich?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Smugworth posted:

No, Miguel Díaz-Canel's secret police will find and arrest you

*aggressively throws Cuban sandwich laden with pepperoncini on the floor and leaps through plate glass window*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Valko posted:

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I had some broccoli in the fridge and I was thinking about a late night snack.

no you weren't

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
broccoli on the pizza mayhaps? as a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

There are some webs inside my car but I can't find the spider after a quick check, should I just let it live

literally me too and ive resigned myself to just accept the fact that a spider has chosen to live in my car and there's nothing I can or am willing to do about it. The more I think about it, the more I like it actually