Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

rly thinkin about buying the heavy duty sword cane to keep by my door as it's the only weapon i'll need to protect myself for the rest of my life

what if the other guy has a cane gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Eventually we are going to reach a level of long covid density that it's going to just softlock western civilization

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

good to have a fresh rig to play deus ex on again

The amount of Doom 2 mods I can run at once only gets better with every upgrade. Truly the future is beautiful

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What food best compliments piss good sir

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Smugworth posted:

They both wanna watch movies

I wish my dogs would also engage with my interest in sci fi horror movies :sigh:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

hmm, $5 on sale this week. i know i should finish the games on my todo list first, but how can i resist at these prices?

This is the correct decision.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I'm going to a local comedy show a friend is putting on, but I'm arriving a little early so I can sit around and drink beer piss while I read Consider Phlebas. I read somewhere that if you have adhd, it's easier to focus on a book in a bar with a little buzz and so far my personal experimentation has proven that correct

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love live comedy. It's so much more fun (and funny) when you are around a bunch of people and see the comedian and are all laughing together.

I hope you have fun!

That's exactly why I've been coming to these shows. Content on the internet can be funny, but there's an emotional high to sharing it with other people and being able to directly give positive feedback through laughter.

Also someone brought a chicken and has perched it on an island by the pool tables, which I'm gonna take as a good omen.

I hope you're having a great Friday too! Your cat is very cute btw

KitConstantine posted:

I have had much wine and tasty cheese and it's a good Friday here even though it's balls cold out :cheers:

Ooooh dish what kinda cheese???

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Going downtown to drink beer and eat wings while I read This Is How You Lose The Time War

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm sitting at a bar drinking beans and thinking about Stella

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Consider the venerable nugget, if you fancy

I like having the bone in so I can suck and chew on it like an an australopithecus. The perfect merger of food item and stim toy.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Mowed the front today. Back was mowed two days ago.

Listen we don't need to hear about your personal hygiene

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What a beautiful harvest

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Peggy Edson posted:

2 shots of whiskey, 2 beers and a fried chicken tender melt sandwich in. Night's looking good boys

Have you had that furry pride avatar for a while now or are you another one of the people mysteriously benefacted with one

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Peggy Edson posted:

Well I didn't buy it for myself

You are the third person I've seen that's been given one. I wonder how many people got affected by this

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Smugworth posted:

I think Peggy's always had that avatar :confuoot:

You just became my first suspect.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What's the book?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Spending a lovely Friday inside trying to make my iPod classic work cuz I want that glossy lossless audio baybee

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Baking a carrot cake for my buddy's birthday

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

is your buddy peter rabbit lol

Great now I can't go to the party because I am in the burn ward. Thanks a lot

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

one question: raisins or no raisins?

No raisins.

redshirt posted:

Nice. Could we perhaps get an action shot later when it's been cut?

Of course I take every opportunity I can to show people my baking lol

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

i bet i'm way off base and my memory of his face has morphed and drifted and now latched onto someone completely different, but i'm not gonna look up a pic and break the illusion for myself

Karma has caught up to Mike with a vengeance for all those times he laughed at old people in best of the worst

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

thinkin to pizza for dinner

How's about you stop thinkin and start actin' :clint:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

Gonna eat some burgers maybe? Idk might go fist fight the dude next to my neighbor cuz I’m bored

If they start performing coordinated moves on you it's because you're seeing double

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Space Kablooey posted:

I thought cum was already illegal in the us

Only raw cum. Pasteurized cum is perfectly legal

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I don't drink much these days but I'm going over to a friend's house to watch my name is Bruce and something tells me I'm going to need some brewski assistance

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

We've been on an evil Dead marathon (we even saw a local production of evil Dead the musical) and at this point at this point we're too invested to stop now

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Oh yeah it's Friday

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

cant think of any fast food worth more than a 15 minute drive. there is a carribean pleace in the city over i drive 30 mins to pick up from tho

When I was in high school kids in my small town would drive two entire hours (four if you count the drive back) just for a smoothie/sandwich from a place called eegee's in Tucson. I always thought that they were verifiably insane

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I broke my chains of bondage 4 years ago when I learned how to make my own Chick-fil-A sauce at home. That or a homemade Oklahoma burger scratches that itch

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Taking a 20 minute walk is a little adventure, driving 20 minutes is a chore

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

kntfkr posted:

being sincere

as an autistic person I have found this can be unsettling to people

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

kntfkr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbHWKYiEZs

I'm listening to this on cassette while i clean my room

thrilling friday

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Made Oklahoma smash burger for din tonight. Didn't cut myself mandolining the onions even tho I couldnt find the safety handle. They were good

Oklahoma burgers are peak Glad you're treating yourself