Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
its only a matter of time until some goon fires up renpy and makes the smugworth visual novel cause thats what that av makes me think of every time i see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
We will never have interstellar travel. We are limited to our solar system that does not have anything worthwhile in it outside of earth. Space exploration is a giant meme. I wish it wasn't, but it is.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
im at the grand canyon

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
looking for recommendations for fun new vegas mods, outside of all the regular bugfix/qol ones

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
fillin out expense report doot doot dooo

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i have the day off :)

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
yeah so what?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

Never been this cranky in my life. I hate the Friday thread on principle but it's not a space for me to spam. Sorry.

my dms are open. fair warning i may jerk off to your anger and misery

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

You got more or less than ten toes? This is important

i dont

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

MrQwerty posted:

all the new music I've bought on physical media for like 12+ years now has exclusively been on vinyl or cassette cuz I mainly buy stoner metal lol

whats ur fav stoner metal band(s) bc i mainly just go to local shows and listen to a spotify playlist with a stoner pepe as its picture so im lookin for upgrades

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

What the duck am I gonna lick then city boy?

the inside of the ball gag

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
do they sell flavored ball gag? they should. or hollow ones you can fill with booze or piss

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

deep dish peat moss posted:

I have a job where I talk on the phone occasionally to our sales agents & customers and I'm cursed with a sexy voice and I legit hate how often they feel the need to comment on it or get all giggly and ask what office I work in and tell me when they'll be in the office

yeah im cursed w being the sexy one in the office. someone touched my hair and im like i know im sexy but hands off!!!!!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
listening to chelsea swordfight by the frotellis

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i'm a taxi driver now, where is the taxi driving megathread?

go save jodie frotster from that pimp

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

bagmonkey posted:

Do you think frotting will be like a currency in the post apocalyptic wasteland

frottle caps

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
feel sorry for all the pussyhavers who cant frot and have to make do with tribbing

ITS NOT THE SAME DAMMIT

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Chief McHeath posted:

Frot Pockets

as long as you let it cool down first you can frot inside it

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
really enjoying all this homoefroticism

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
SLC Frot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Busters posted:

I could use a little more Friday.

go west! loving fast!!!!! its still friday here!!!!!!!!