Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Then bitches better bring that siht back or else!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They didn't post the Friday forum because they're of the inferior heterosexual sexuality

:frogon:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Have you ever seen the movie Scorpio Rising??

I have not.
Is there sodomy in this movie?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Another night of sinking back some piss at the pub mate.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sucked back a bunch of piss at the pub here. Goddam, its fuckin expensive for booze here. $7.25 for a Rum and Coke. I feel like it might get a bit cheaper once the fuckin plague poo poo is over with since the pub has to have a limited capacity. It was $5.25 (canuck bucks) before that for the same drink. Going to spend a few days visiting my dad this weekend, and the pub by his place its like $4.25 for the same drink. Soooooo much cheaper to get loaded back home. Last Friday my bar bill was over a hundred bucks (no food on that) and I had a pretty good buzz on I must admit, but back home, a hundred dollar bar tab would probably mean I need a liver transplant.

Problem is, I can;t just sit at home and get liquored up. If I could, then it would be all over for me. I keep a good stash of booze at home, but I just can't drink it for some reason. I'm like a Passenger Pigeon, except with booze. I can't do it on my own, but if there are people around, look the gently caress out. Even if I go to the bar by myself, which is most of the time. The sounds of people talking and whatever is what stimulates me to drink.

I probably need a hobby, but at least my hobby isn;t getting loaded at home in silence.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

OP should close thread, reopen next week.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'mma probably go to the pub for some piss, drink way too much then waste most of tomorrow with a fuckin hangover like a bitch, then do the same poo poo tomorrow night and waste sunday again.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I'mma probably go to the pub for some piss, drink way too much then waste most of tomorrow with a fuckin hangover like a bitch, then do the same poo poo tomorrow night and waste sunday again.

:same: except not till later. Its 7:10am here so I'm just at work, gotta go make that money so I can afford to kill my liver somehow.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

No piss for me tonight.
Gotta work. Luckily, night work is double time, with an 8 hour minimum.
I was supposed to be doing nights all week, but poo poo got hosed up and last night was the only night I did anything besides stay up late and listen to old Art Bell shows.
Now tonight, we just have to pull our equipment out of our site because people bitched about the noise from last night.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

due to the holiday on monday!

can you believe it's FRIDAY?!

What up fellow canuckistanian!!
I had Monday off too! Now I also have next week off.
Time to go for some piss.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

hell yeah buddy i hope you prayed to chris columbus or john a mcdonald or something for thanksgiving

i am currently drinking rochefort 8

Naw, I made chicken, and then went and drank cheap rum cause I'm a horrible person.

Same thing as tonight except I didn't cook the chicken, I got take out.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm off today so gonna go for some piss at the pub again tonight. Gotta kill my body somehow.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

I'm going out tonight. Gonna drink a Moscow mule. Which is an island drink I'm sure.

Well, Europe, Asia, and Africa (before the suez Canal) were technically one giant rear end island.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

i worked for almost 15 hours today and didn't get paid a cent for it :yeah:

Shamelessly posting on Saturday morning to say I worked about 5 1/2-6 hours today (tonight/whatever the gently caress) and will be getting paid for 16 hours.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

Got the house to myself tonight. Thinking about taking a giant stinking poo poo with the bathroom door open.

DO IT!!
DO IT SOON!!
Its after 9pm EST. WE need to hear about it. Can't wait till next week.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Nooner posted:

Taking a friday work poop and posting i. The friday thread

:same: :hf:

Friday work poo poo-posting buddy!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

I also friday work pooped brothers!

Hell yeah!!! Someone should start a Friday work taking poo poo thread.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

wanted to go sledding with my kids today because we got a bunch of snow last night but it looks like it's going up to like 6 degrees and then raining in the afternoon so that probably nixes those plans :(

Its supposed to be 15 degrees tomorrow. Also rain and heavy winds.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

This thread is dope as hell, but we need to protest the impending permanent closure of the Friday Forum.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

any mod that tries to close this thread will get a pm from me telling them to suck a male camel's dick.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

beer gas canister posted:

Inaugurating this glorious fri with a gregarious dump

Imma be doing that very shortly.

Hell yeah dump bro!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Been off most of the week because I have a stupid herniated disc in my back that fucks with me once in a while.

Laying on the couch has been pretty sweet though. Watching the four "B's" most of the week. Benny Hill, Bonanza and Beavis and Butthead.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Aardvark! posted:

bullshit, nobody watches Bonanza

I have several seasons on dvd.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

christmas eve is the perfect time to skull some piss imo

I've been at work for like 8 ish hours now, have worked for maybe 2 hours, eaten pizza, talked about sodomy, gocks and eating rear end , and skulled a bunch of rum and also wine.

gently caress yeah.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The gently caress is a gock. I’m not googling it.

Gunt for people who have dicks.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Today was pretty good, but cold.
Yesterday, a guy I work with, whom I don't like, had some sort of meltdown on a site and quit. So today was the first full day without his dumb rear end I liked that.
Going to stay up late tonight and then try for an all nighter tomorrow and Sunday night. I've got some night work coming up starting Monday night so I want to be prepared for it like I was for the last round. It was about 2 1/2 weeks of night work, and I breezed through it like nothing. This time its about 3 weeks. Pay is double time with an 8 hour minimum. Last time we were about 7 hours from leaving the shop till the time we got back to the shop, so like 7 hours total, for 16 hours pay And really only about 4-5 of those hours were actual work. My pay for this job is going to be :homebrew::homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

gently caress yeah!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Worked last night and there was another crew working on the same site. But doing different stuff, had nothing to do with us, but then some guy who basically showed up to (seemingly) just bitch at us starts to Karen out and demand to see the manager about what we were doing and then tell us that we couldn't do anything on *that* side of the pedestrian walk way because thats HIS section of the rail corridor. So we did less work and went home earlier.

gently caress that guy. I hope he burns to death.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

skulling some piss, some might say

:hmmyes:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Someone skull some piss on my behalf plz.

Still working nights. But pubs in Ontario are closed anyway.

E: P.S. pm me for secret access to the friday forum

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

but i'm in the friday forum right now :confused:

you can't post in there but you can browse and edit posts

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

poo poo yeah!! Finished night work last night, but there are no pubs open in Ontario for me to sink piss at.

Fuckin poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I am so fuckin tired today.
The bars opened back up a few days ago, but my job this week has been so fuckin brutal with the cold, more snow, rain, and more cold. My tooling was a frozen pile of mud and steel and I came really close to saying gently caress this poo poo at like 10:30 this morning. But I stuck it out till 2:30 or so. Have to go in to the shop tomorrow and fix something I broke, and maybe come up with some sort of hotbox with a tiger torch and some metal so that I can unfreeze some frozen poo poo.

gently caress that job. I still have 2 more days of that misery at best. I'm too tired tonight, but tomorrow I might skull a bunch of piss and get fuckin maggot.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

Friday starting with a bang. Had to drop my roommate off at the ER.

TGIF
Hell yeah! Hope you and them boned good. Must've been since you took them to the ER.

No piss last week. But you better believe I'm gittin' muh drank on tonight!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Gon' go sink some piss pretty soon. Also get my food on cause I'm like hungry and poo poo.

Its probably gonna be pretty sweet. Ain't really skulled much piss in the last few months.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I can't do YouTube things on my phone. Is that that song about drinking myself more piss?

Hell yeah if it is cause I be doing that right now bro!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bros! I've skulled a loving gang of piss tonight! gently caress n gently caress yeah MUTHAFUCKAz!!!!;;

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm home from the pub, and done ith skulling piss for the night.

I got my bill a little while ago. I had some food and some piss.
Bill, before tip came out to 123.45$

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, there was quite abit in there. Gotta admit.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been off sick all week and now also have a long weekend. Sitting here waiting to make a shits, while the snow plow is clearing my parking lot.
I'm tempted to go out and move my cars and hopefully the dude clears my parking spots but I might have to wait for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

at least you don't have to deal with what i'm sure is a frozen and snow blasted hellscape at your work!

I work outside, so its always a frozen hellscape. Or unfrozen, muddy hellscape, or blazing hot hellscape etc...