Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Draw me like one of your French girls.

French me like one of your draw girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
IT'S SATURDAY!!!!! IT'S SATURDAY!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm at the beach, finished work and feel mildly grumpy because this the first day in 5 weeks with no gym

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Saalkin posted:

No beach gym to show off your made gains at?!

nah just sand

i'm gonna squat my son

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my kids are asleep. i'm gonna let my wife make bacon and eggs, then eat it, then smoke weed downstairs, then drive three miles to school my friend's little brother at waku waku 7, then drive back, then skate up to the ocean to piss in it, then skate back then jerk off in the shower then sleep i guess

edit: we played two player namco arcade mario kart at the boardwalk and it was a lot of fun. but all the arcades got rid of tickets and go by a card system now. "e-tickets". it makes sense in lieu of the plague. less stuff changing hands. still kinda sad tho to have ski ball with out the gratification of seeing the machine cum a bunch of tickets you can trade in for cheap rings

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 19, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
bought a polo bear shirt and the bear is wearing beach clothes and holding a beach ball

i should play video games but i'm gonna go smoke weed and head to the jim

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Methanar posted:

I texted a girl 8 hours ago and I've gotten no response

she's probably just nervous thinking of the perfect thing to say to u
:haw:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I am going to trip balls tonight.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Doc Fission posted:

Hi muffins. I'm house-sitting for my parents so I might go out for a night in their bougie town tonight. We'll see

is bougie town anything like funky town

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
6 more hours and i'll be pissing into the ocean

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
later bonerz

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i just smoked a bowl and downed pre-workout. I am become tingle.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpEMi7FVZ3g

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Five emails from one job. No other emails from other job. I'm gonna smoke gym and go to the weed.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

its friday in quebec (i think)

it is thursday in quebec

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFxrPNjvNA

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

whats PBUH

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Peace Be Upon Him

right right right

i think there used to be a poster here like eighteen years ago that went by phuhbuh

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
exposure therapy. the only way to get over a fear of ladders is by climbing ladders.

when i started rock climbing, i'd get nervous about falling so i asked for advice about it and was told to practice so i'd climb up ten feet and fall, then higher and same and repeat 10x until it was normal/fun

also, put a gun in your waistband in case there's a frankenstein or dracula up there

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Genesplicer posted:

Pabst Blueribbon Until Hurling

that was my first thought

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The last time I wore my wife's panties it was to keep a bottle of synthetic urine firmly next to my juevos for temp regulation before a drug test for a remote job.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Splicer posted:

The tester quickly scribbling "negative" on all your results and then winking while twanging his thong at you.

It was all girls at the "lab" but you get to go into a room you can lock and squirt your clean 90 degree piss into the cup they give you and bounce out. Best $100 I ever spent.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just two days to monday

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nom epique posted:

*pops feet up*
Sup?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

vibe is abslouelyy here. just finished an epic climb and the weather is beautiful. top off cruise in teh coupe time

what'd u climb op?

my climbing gym raised their rates from 89 to 110 a month back in june and i ain't gone since but might sign up cuz im sick of not going up

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nom epique posted:

Rolls Royce ridin down sunset must get a crib in LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkiaAbpTOWY

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
op come back

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i still have two more weeks of work for the year gently caress u

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Clocked out with my cock out. Waiting for my buddy to come scoop me up so we can head upstate and drink ayahuasca for the next three nights. loving STOKED.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

What's your spirit animal bro

No joke, Sadako, from the ring op.

First time I did aya, like 6 Sadakos crawled out of the floor and ate Noob Saibot (bad vibes) for me and as soon as that happened, Landslide started playing.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

take a dip in the crik

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

we just hand an hour and a half meeting with the Department of Workforce Solutions cuz my company is actually being proactive about stuff. It was pretty grueling since my UI account is... 17 years old? but at least nobody wanted to ask too many questions because it was the end of our shift and the start of our weekend, and I earned an hour of OT for it. Plus my first "sorry we laid you off here's a bunch of bonuses" check was pretty nice.

1st shift and admin's meeting is at 10, has 28 people in it and most of them have been consistently employed between 2 companies for over 40 years lmao that's going to be loving miserable.

Do you feel the vibe? The vibe is friday

Is it microchips that you make, semiconductors? What is it exactly?

I just nailed a first round interview for 3rd remote job. Done for the day. Beach is cold but nice. Baby is asleep. Playing Live a Live on the big screen and it is loving cozy. Wife is making noodles. It is a Good Friday (He suffered, died and was buried)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Thank you, nice forest/dog pic!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my son really likes ponyo.

i hope my friend wakes up before noon so we can indoor climb together later

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nom epique posted:

Those who be gay together stay together imo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh man my wife just tossed out the guy this company sent to do a windows quote cuz i need to bounce and he wouldn't just give her a quote

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Even better it's about an email that's being sent out Sunday that we didn't know about until an hour ago

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just be excited about the nitrous and try not to get too horny

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
work done. back to the tension board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019