Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Smugworth posted:

"Hm how can we sell more of this aggressively mid hot sauce"
"dudes like grenades, put it in a grenade shaped bottle and charge $3 more than it's worth"
I've been to a store that had a dedicated section for hot sauces that have adults-only branding. Display cases outside of the reach/view of kids

e: checked and they sell over 1500 different hot sauces. chill out

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Oct 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

The joint chiefs of staff are an agile consultant and a lean six sigma consultant

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Someone asked me if I wanted the veggie patty or the veggie delite from Subway, and I kinda got a little excited as veg options are limited here. but it turns out the patty was from Australian Subway. Thanks for reading my riveting tale

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Soy, carrots, corn and red peppers.

And yeah Subway is* pretty infamous for using a ton of soy protein in their meats, especially their chicken breast

*was appearently

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 22, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

satanic splash-back posted:

Nextdoor is for coyote sightings
Forensic Files but for walmart fender benders and door dings

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Chief McHeath posted:

I don’t have any new balances why are they The Racist Shoe now?

The ones I have worn were comfy
Racists have wider feet than normal people. They can only wear New Balances and weird orthopedic shoes that cost 350 dollars.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I'm mostly a New Balance wearer myself due to my horrid duck feet. I have to jump up like 2 sizes otherwise and the toe gets all hosed up over time.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

you could be doing that in the space force pencilhands. max age 39

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Hollismason posted:

If you can buy some real dark chocolate and eat it. It can help with craving if you are trying to quit.
imo very strongly brewed chamomile tea helps a lot as it's GABAergic

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Scheduling an inspection on a piece of pressure equipment in Ireland op
That's actually a pretty good synthesis of the two categories of work that he outlined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I used to be pretty strategic about how everything was perceived and taken, and now it's like totally gone from my brain. Too much bandwidth. I just try to keep a few core social principles in mind and vibe it out. Now online where you can do whatever? I'm off the map and say some stuff that I'm sure is perceived as crazy, as I'm more unmoored from social context due to no faces, body language etc. and mostly just do what I want.