Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

numberoneposter posted:

Gonna smash some miles on the trainer then smash some beers and moules.
Ten piggies to the path…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i really like pullups but i suck at them ever since my lymph node surgery :(

???? "lymph node surgery"?????

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Never heard of a simple lymph node excision be referred to as a surgery OP not seeing how this could be a big op unless part of cancer staging. Diagnosis?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

What was I made for

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Copped a view of Dune 2 theatres.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Morning walk with yeti in hand. 10 to the path

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Going straight to work without the soul centering morning work or other physical activity? Many have made the devestating mistake

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Supposed to be on PTO today but working already to fix something that no one actually told me about but is still somehow my fault.

A thing in the physical world like a burst pipe or a meaningless mental abstraction on the computer OP?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Scheduling an inspection on a piece of pressure equipment in Ireland op

Nobody else can make a phone call to the Emerald Isle OP? I fear you are being taken advantage of

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

i would literally never pick up a phone call from work or look at an email whilst on pto regardless of how much they beg

how would you know they were begging if you did not pick up the phone or see the email? Paradox much?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Y’all really thought the kids in Southtown played huh? 😂

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

My wife keeps a few jumping spiders and mantids as pets. The spiders are cool but the mantids are wild. Spiders at least anesthetize you before they dissolve your insides and suck out the goo. Mantids rip your fuckin head off and drink from your neck.

Cummon now

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The natural world is amazing op

And yall are trying to put it in a cage much like the human mind thusly en-caged the soul.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

The highest path is realizing that every day is Friday

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

If you realize that every day is Friday, as far as spirituality goes, you’re going to grow very rapidly

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

6/7 days full of fear and melodrama ? No thank you. Keep with the path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

it's more like 4/7 because capitalism has me trapped in a cage. hence why you rarely see my posting here on teh weekednd due to keeping with the path (the path being enjoying my life and not wasting it at work)

Work is easy. In fact, it's fun