Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUtPF-0bRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hell yeah, starting the morning with a bowl of oatmeal and sliced strawberries and a huge cup of coffee because working from home what the hell am I going to do when im not spending time driving. tnx pandemic

Assemblage 23 concert tonight!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man i am so ready to not have an alarm go off tomorrow morning

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

As someone who went to (and thoroughly enjoyed) an Amon Amarth concert last night, I can't in good conscience recommend doom metal to anyone trying to spruce up their weekend.

got tix to monday show

used to be way into them, but kinda meh about metal as of late but im hoping it'll pull me back in

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

Even when I haven't been in a metal mood in general, I'm almost always in the mood for a metal show, and the show last night was awesome except for the part where I overheated & passed out :black101:

Obituary, Carcass, and AA show was awesome. I showed up just as Obituary were going on, and it was crazy good. The entire show blew me away and got me out of the meh metal slump I've been in.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
everything you do on friday counts twice as much as it would any other day fyi

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
FRIDAY tonight gunna binge more ALONE episodes of people making GBS threads themselves because they saw a bear

saturday SLEEP then maybe some hiking in the snow

sunday is a metal show with 6 bands and beers with my name on em

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the guy lost his flint because he set it on his jacket and then put the jacket on forgetting he set it on it and the tide came in and washed it away

they pan out and the guy is wearing cargo pants++++ with 50 pockets

he cried and tapped out because you're not going to make fire without a flint in 100% humidity

this show is great

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the german sausage shoppe on the other side of town had irish bangers and swedish potato sausage in!

now to buy ten pounds of potatoes

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its friday. watching the birbs out my window all day as I work. its -5 right now it says. gently caress

gunna warm up this weekend so that means i can go outside finally and get some hiking done in the mud

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
sit on the couch and watch sopranos and click next every 5 mins all day

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i gotta work the next 2 weeks straight

no weekends

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
working through the weekend again but i get to sleep in tomorrow so lets goooo

MackAddie posted:

Some dipshit scheduled a meeting with me for 2pm today! Who does this?

Need to block out your calendar from noon onwards.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
In WI everyone has spotted cow on tap, so it's always the reliable backup if you can't find your favorite or something else that's interesting. Or the entire menu is full of IPAs. I'm too old to drink those anymore.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i forgot i had a half day today and i scheduled a meeting for 130

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i got an oil change