Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Hey Friday, thanks for coming by again. No, I will not get out of bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Taking it easy at work because I’ve been grinding super hard to launch a gauntlet of projects with the last one on Wednesday, then gonna go check out my buddy’s Apple Vision Pro. Then yard work in the sun! Life is acceptable.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Nooner posted:

is one of the gauntlet of projects Gauntlet?

you guys remember playing that in arcades with your friends that was some fun poo poo back in the day all Green Wizard Needs Food Badly

No, that would have been a lot cooler, but I used to play it on ps2 with my ex, you’ve unlocked a core memory

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The president of the United States couldn’t even flush secret notes down the toilet in one flush after eating them, what hope do ordinary citizens have?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Instead of hitting snooze on my alarm I hit stop so I woke up 75 minutes late, I’m not even mad because I needed the extra sleep

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

we’re just slowly reinventing the power glove

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

redshirt posted:

Solid 2 hours of shoveling done. Shoveled out of the house to the garage, to the truck, shoveled off the truck, and then cleaned up after the Plow Guy, which was a lot. Sloppy job by the Plow Guy, disappointed as usual. That said, good odds that's the last big storm of the year and I can forget about those clowns till November.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

friends flew into town, their flight was delayed 5 hours, when they landed we met at Buffalo Wild Wings because it’s all that’s open at midnight, so I started Friday early with a slice of cheesecake :hellyeah:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

redshirt posted:

TENNESSEE (tennessee)

You’re the only ten I see :wink:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Hello again old friend

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Still in bed, working, but my cat is sleeping all snuggled up to me. Good start

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

staying up hoping the new one piece drops before bed

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Woke up way too early and haven’t fallen back asleep yet, but then my cat came to cuddle so everything is good now

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

My current job does half day Fridays (we work extra during the week to make up for it) and it’s kept me from moving on for way too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

He did that on purpose to mess up the Friday vibe