Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
im ready to drink and watch a wrassle

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Tonight is the coronation of God's Favorite Champion, Christian.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have rented a pay per view RF cable with an attachment on it to plug into my big screen television and the wall.

we're going on all out

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I will be watching with a group of people and probably not posting, I hope everyone here has a lovely time and enjoys seeing the Lucha Bros, Mexikings, throw the evil Young Bucks off the top of a steel cage

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
making ziti with meat sauce to go along with the ppv

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
AEW!

AEW!

AEW!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Preshow at 7?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the other thread i meant big eggs for what stone cold should sneak into the theater.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Working an early shift in the morning so unable to stay up and watch North America's best wrestling promotion put on what will surely be a fantastic PPV.

Enjoy, fellow goons.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
going to be watching this on closed circuit tv. wish me well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Final rear end in a top hat FUckdown

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
even if danielson debuts with final countdown it'll still only be the second best theme of the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkiOGBL78aQ

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.
This is the first ppv I have ordered since Capital Combat ‘90, lol. I am so excited!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
preshow at 7pm??

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Does seem like the preshow starts at 7pm eastern, but YouTube premiere has it at 6:30pm eastern. I can't remember how long their pre-shows usually are, but an hour and thirty minutes seems longer than usual.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Huntman posted:

Does seem like the preshow starts at 7pm eastern, but YouTube premiere has it at 6:30pm eastern. I can't remember how long their pre-shows usually are, but an hour and thirty minutes seems longer than usual.

Yeah that is why I was kinda confused.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Yeah that is why I was kinda confused.

All their tweets point to 7pm, so either it's a buffer to put it at 6:30 then change it to 7 or we got a lot of promo packages and fluff to get through before that match starts.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Correction to title:

All Out is on PSN in at least Australia and its far and away the cheapest option costing $10 less than even Fite.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

why isn't it clobberin time yet

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
Friends... I would like to be going, as they say, "all out" right about now...

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Huntman posted:

The Pre-Show is NOT the Buy-In.

The Pre-Show is Dasha Gonzales and Alex Abrahantes joint pre-show thing they do for basically every show.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

The Pre-Show is Dasha Gonzales and Alex Abrahantes joint pre-show thing they do for basically every show.

yeah, also the buyin matches will likely start around 730P

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Playing Wind Waker HD, getting ready for All Out. A good day.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
If I was being galaxy brained on the Buy In I'd do a rematch of the first ever singles AEW match, Sammy Guevera v Kip Sabian

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fad posted:

This is the first ppv I have ordered since Capital Combat ‘90, lol. I am so excited!

there will be far less robocop at this one im afraid

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

there will be far less robocop at this one im afraid

Tony the WCW money mark probably asked his father's weapons division of his company to build him one

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

karmicknight posted:

ahhh okay okay that makes more sense. I always thought the matches started 30 mins before, but couldn't remember, so that's rad to know!

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Fad posted:

Darby is going to win after Robocop hits a destroyer on Punk.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

excited for kris statlander to finally be rightfully crowned champion tonight

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

If I was being galaxy brained on the Buy In I'd do a rematch of the first ever singles AEW match, Sammy Guevera v Kip Sabian

why

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

because it would be a good match, Sammy isn't booked, it'd hype the crowd up huge, and Weird Kip is a thing now

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Weird Kip debuting on the Buy In in a match with Sammy Guevara would be a loving wild choice.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

We got a cheese board, guacamole and queso and an instant pot full of sweet and sour meatballs, I’m ready to light the fuse.

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.

Zombie Lemur posted:

Darby is going to win after Robocop hits a destroyer on Punk.

The Bucks are going to win after Robocop bends the cages to let the Elite in

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this little monster is a jericholic.

I ordered the ppv and I'm so excited because fite's the only thing that works on my LG tv. thank you, fite. Gonna go grab pizzas real soon.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Fad posted:

The Bucks are going to win after Robocop bends the cages to let the Elite in

I was going to say surprise heel turn, but Robocop is a cop and as such has always been a heel.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

make bets will my lapsed fan friend and his girlfriend watching with me tonight enjoy the show, hate the show, and will they continue being friends with me after. I am supplying the pizza and drinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

make bets will my lapsed fan friend and his girlfriend watching with me tonight enjoy the show, hate the show, and will they continue being friends with me after. I am supplying the pizza and drinks.

They will enjoy the show and your friendship will grow stronger