Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

make bets will my lapsed fan friend and his girlfriend watching with me tonight enjoy the show, hate the show, and will they continue being friends with me after. I am supplying the pizza and drinks.

I'll take the over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

karmicknight posted:

I'll take the over

That's a lot of pizza :stare:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

make bets will my lapsed fan friend and his girlfriend watching with me tonight enjoy the show, hate the show, and will they continue being friends with me after. I am supplying the pizza and drinks.

They are going to eat your fuc, that’s for sure

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Weird Kip should debut in a vignette where Penelope is cradling him in her arms and screaming "my boy is a box!"

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

They will love the show, but you won't see much of them in the future. That is because they will be watching all the AEW they missed until now and have no time to see you

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Weird Kip should have a giant scalpel weapon

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Eat My Fuc posted:

They’re going to be able to politely feign interest without too much trouble but the matches that will most catch their attention will be the Big Show-QT fight and a hot Fenix sequence in the cage match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

friends will get very bored and make an excuse to leave after 2 hours and 15 mins

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Balls out for All Out

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
I’m loving ready for some aew ppv

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
So I haven't kept up with wrestling much at all this year but I woke up today really in the mood for AEW ppv action. Are people feeling good about the potential tonight?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

haha wow, the fite app on samsung smart tvs is BR-tier garbage

guess i'm watchin on my compy as per usual

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SunshineDanceParty posted:

So I haven't kept up with wrestling much at all this year but I woke up today really in the mood for AEW ppv action. Are people feeling good about the potential tonight?

Yeah, it's been really good and gotten people excited about wrestling again.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I got it on bleacher report before fite announcement the app works on my tv hopefully it doesn't suck

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I'm very sad that my sister can't make it to the show tonight because the first wrestling show we ever watched was seeing Bryan win the big one at Mania 30. It would have been nice to see it full circle with her but at least she is happy that people she likes are leaving WWE.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

this little monster is a jericholic.

I ordered the ppv and I'm so excited because fite's the only thing that works on my LG tv. thank you, fite. Gonna go grab pizzas real soon.

drat, the cutest Jericholic

Cavauro posted:

i have rented a pay per view RF cable with an attachment on it to plug into my big screen television and the wall.

we're going on all out

10/10 setup king

I got my friends coming over who I converted into fans. Ready to loving GO.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i have rented a pay per view RF cable with an attachment on it to plug into my big screen television and the wall.

we're going on all out

make sure you put it on channel 3

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

graph posted:

I’m loving ready for some aew ppv

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

we're going on all out

lol. my dad had this rear end ugly 54" projector from 2002 with about a 35 degree viewing range that up until LAST YEAR he was certain that he'd be able to convince some rando or friend to "haul it out and put it in their man cave", he got so angry when i told him we'd have to pay someone to drag it off and throw it away

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

this little monster is a jericholic.

Oh my God that is such a cute doggy :3:

Anyway, FINALLY All Out is here and FINALLY we get Bryan Danielson back 100% confirmed, gently caress yes!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I got a chicago pizza pie

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Man I just had a friend blow up at my M:TG playgroup today and now I just feel lovely because of it.
Please heal the wound of angry confrontation AEW.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my tv is from 1988

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I hope all of the bad guys win tonight. haha just kidding

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

Man I just had a friend blow up at my M:TG playgroup today and now I just feel lovely because of it.
Please heal the wound of angry confrontation AEW.

tell them to quit gettin upset at the childrens card game

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
Is it wrong to use a VPN to get this cheaper on Fite? Feels wrong but I'm cheap.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Kukash posted:

Is it wrong to use a VPN to get this cheaper on Fite? Feels wrong but I'm cheap.

no, crime is good most of the time

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Kukash posted:

What's wrong is Americans needing to pay a 150% upcharge in the first place.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Kukash posted:

if you can't afford $50 that's totally understandable and at least you'd be giving them some money instead of a free stream that's buffering the whole time

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Kukash posted:

i usually buy some t-shirts or support the wrestlers directly in another way to make up for it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Yeah

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.online-stopwatch.com/random-name-pickers/card-picker/

Everyone pick your suit!

I'm clubs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
Destinatiooooooon unknown

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Heartz

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Will the buy in be on YouTube?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I got diamonds 💎BANG💎

also first beer down, never had this variety of Deschutes and it's real drat good, compliments my Chicago pizzery

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I have gotten my local sandwich and am ready for this (by that I mean I spent 50 american dollars on cable)

Four of Diamonds.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Will the buy in be on YouTube?

should be.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
8 of Hearts.

Really looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jack of Hearts, let's gooooo

what is their convention? like 10-J-Q-K-A of each suit then a Joker?