Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Fantastic LP, I deeply love strange, forgotten gems like this game turned out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
I just binged this whole thread in like 2-3 days, rad weird wild stuff, thank you for all of your effort showcasing it

The plots were batshit, the lore confusing, and really everyone else has said most of it before, but I did notice a plot beat nobody seemed to talk about in-thread

Beastian babies are noted to be born with vestigial bestial traits sometimes, which leads to the obvious idea that Ken and Linda's "Beastman" forms are the Ark releasing the latent shape-shifting ability of the Beastian bloodline, this is furthered by a statement in the underground by one of the robots, telling us that "all of the latent factors from the specimens were placed in the one closest to the master" which presumably means Past-Dad's kids(eg Past Linda and Ken, probably via the very Ark we're stocking), which leads to eventually ending up as one of the roots of the Beastian existence, which leads to it being a latent ability in Beastians and reawoken in the Ark Crew

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.
So here is a kind of a monster you definitely can't find in Linda Cube:

But you know where you CAN find it? In my new LP of Tengai Makyou II, the game which was made by some of the same people who made Linda, in particular Shoji Masuda!

Click here to go to the thread!

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

which was made by some of the same people who made Linda

It...shows, given the design.