Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
If Ken's father was the one who decided to designate one twin as the evil bizarro one at birth, I'm gonna say he deserved what he got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
‘Entrails’ is funny as hell, the animal naming committee just threw in the towel on that one.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
That sure was a whole lot of something.

I guess Linda's comment towards the end was meant to imply that Hume was crazy the whole time and he was the one who killed everyone in Minago, leading to her memory loss / fugue state from PTSD? ...Maybe?

Come to think of it, I'm still not even entirely sure what the whole deal with Santa and Christmas even was. I thought it was one of Elizabeth's obsessions, but then why was Hume wearing the outfit too?

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
I for one am shocked that the Hitler Doctor turned out to be a shady guy.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Fantastic LP, I deeply love strange, forgotten gems like this game turned out to be.