Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Booky posted:

rip hume, was such a divorced dad he wigged out
my interpretation is that the vigor 2 drug + the stress of being divorced made him crack relatively recently and do a mass murder and then he couldn't really accept it, leading to him acting all strange before his fight (jurys still out on the uh, whole ann fusion thing)

i was kinda dumb and thought "oh no hes getting held hostage by evil santa!! :ohdear:" during the phone call tho, i guess hes supposed to be mega good at acting?

It can't be Vigor 2, the ranger guard said none was detected in Hume's body.

My suspicion is that he was actually an experimental guinea pig for Vigor 3, which is probably even worse than 2, and nobody knew about its existence. It could be the drug drove him insane.

That, or all that chest pain is because he had Ann attached to him via means we have not been told. I hope we find out how the hell that happened.

Did we ever get an explanation of where the transformation ability comes from, by the way?

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Dec 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

AltaBrown posted:

Out of everything in this wonderfully deranged game, the one thing I'm getting hung up on is that Not-Adolf claimed genetic matching is why he used her dad's arm, when the same would be true for her mom's arm.

Still, this game is the gift that just keeps on giving.

It could be that her mother's arm was unusable for some reason, but yeah.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

So wait a drat minute.

The devs go out of their way to give Linda a new sprite, a whole new set of portraits. They then don't give her new status screen art? That's clearly her original left arm!

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

As an aside, they could not be throwing up more flags that Adolf Emory is the Puppet Master if they tried.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jan 31, 2022

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

So wait, we get absolutely no explanation of how the Ark initially came to be, et cetera?