Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Things sure seem to happen abruptly in this game. Curious to see where it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

I think the surprising thing to me is that this game was rereleased on psx after an initial release on pcengine. I have no idea what the market looked like back then but that seems to imply it was popular enough to port over at least.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

I'm not sure what the ad said but I'm not sure wtf is the right angle to sell your game with.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

When will the crazy in this scenario ramp up. Is the plant lady going to unleash her super plants across the world?

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Do you get anything special for dismantling female stag beetle or is just what you would get from the males?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Oh wow, I can't believe there's more.