Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
I dunno, I feel like her last name should be Bathory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Out of everything in this wonderfully deranged game, the one thing I'm getting hung up on is that Not-Adolf claimed genetic matching is why he used her dad's arm, when the same would be true for her mom's arm.

Still, this game is the gift that just keeps on giving.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Okay, that makes sense, and is as much of an explanation as I need to be satisfied!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Why bug assassin got a tiddy?

This game is the head trip that just keeps on giving.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Those aren't octopuses or ticks, they're obviously octorocks.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

The only thing I want from this LP is a sequel to Linda³, but I know that's a little beyond your ability, OP.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Yeah, sunfish are the gentle giant idiots of the sea. They are completely unaggressive and without any natural defenses. There's a famous picture of a sunfish with half it's head missing after a shark attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbgC-0f_aP4

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

The Hand and The Stand are unsettling, sure, but imagine seeing a flying vagina dentata and thinking yes, that's a butterfly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Geemer posted:

Ah yes, realizing the Ark is a species and picking a fight with the arks that are sitting underground until you manage to capture a male and female specimen.

This actually made me tear up from laughter.