Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
This is the first I've ever heard of this game, but my money is on Neo-Kenya turning out to have been Earth all along. Also, because my first impulse when I see an obscure Japan-only RPG is "I'm gonna play that game myself", I did a quick Google search and found that there is an ongoing fan translation project, in case anyone wants to try it for themselves someday.

I'm curious as to where this goes. There weren't a ton of sci-fi JRPGs in that era that I'm aware of, and most of those that existed mixed it with fantasy or other paranormal elements to various degrees, whereas Linda Cubed looks like it might stick to its guns (no pun intended) and go full sci-fi, which makes me wonder how they'll escalate the threat later on without pulling in the supernatural. Between Linda Cubed and Laplace's Demon (basically Wizardry but Lovecraft), I'm wondering just what other offbeat, Japan-exclusive JRPGs the PC-Engine had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU