Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I am beginning to feel like this might not be a totally ordinary JRPG after all. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Oh, that's ominous. :ohdear:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

:psyduck:

Well now I'm extremely interested to know where they're going with all this.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Raitzeno posted:

But... but...

Psycho Santa Twin. Zombies. Bad Dad to the Max. Doing the Time Warp. Laser-Hand Bugmen. Doctor Hitler. Clones. Beef Arm. Morality 101. Laser-Hand Clones. Revenge of Doctor Hitler. Let's Do the Time Warp Again.

ALL OF THAT WAS ADDED JUST AS A TUTORIAL?!

:psypop:

I respect it. :hmmyes:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

It’s a butterfly, and it also caused the storm by flapping its wings.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

You got 119, then blasted off with the last one in your backpack as the timer went to zero just to flex on the entire thread. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Congratulations on your full clear of everything! This game was a wild ride start to finish, and you covered it very well.