Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012

AltaBrown posted:

I dunno, I feel like her last name should be Bathory.

Or maybe Holmes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012

Psion posted:

Next you're going to tell me whatever deity or whatever that sent us this ark isn't actually good?

basically I'm 100% suspicious of everyone and so far it's working out

What a preposterous idea, there's nothing weird about the ark or its menacing digestive-tract-looking species collection room!

Now I'm curious whether this room had the same creepy flesh/baleen plate vibe in the PC Engine version.

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012

ivantod posted:

It was actually more creepy looking originally in the PC Engine version...

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, that sure is... unpleasant.

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012
What an absolutely wild ride. Really interested to see how much of this is ever going to be explained - is this scenario taking place on the reformed-70000-years-later Neo-Kenya? Will we see the previous Ken and Linda again? Maybe the comet/ark/reformation process has to be repeated endlessly until the "right" events happen - which actually leads me to a pretty grim theory about what's going on in with the bug suit people...