Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Booky posted:

also :rip: kens (other) dad
ken's dad, daD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
This game is absolutely insane. I am not entirely certain how it got made but I'm still on board for wherever this ride is going, burly left man arm and all.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Please tell me there's art of Linda with 1 giant beefy arm.
I was hoping for some at the end of the update but no such luck, I also hope for this!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Adding the Hitler stache was an... "interesting" stylistic choice.

(also I can't stop laughing at the dogfight town being named Dogy Figh)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

King of Bleh posted:

I for one am shocked that the Hitler Doctor turned out to be a shady guy.
:same:

honestly the weirdest part is the zombies out of left field I expected his shady plan to involve more killing and less un-killing

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
...he doesn't have the Hitler stache in that art :(

This game continues to be absolutely wild and I'm enjoying the read.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
So does nobody notice the ventriloquist or what

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Dr. Hitler turning into Dr. Mega Hitler is absolutely what I wanted out of this scenario, the devs deliver.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Doc Hawkins posted:

wtf is the deal with the bananas
they are full of delicious nutrients :)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bloodly posted:

My feeling is "Is this a simulation?" Or maybe the other two were....ugh.

"Although he survived, he suffered a spinal cord injury, a caved in skull, and many other injuries to his body. It is expected it will take him at least six months to recover."

He fell only on his back. How did he take so much damage? 'Heavenly Zoo'...I don't like this at all. My thoughts turn to 'none of this is real, it's all fantasy, he's either dying or already dead'.
He fell down the stairs according to that one NPC! That's the story and we're sticking to it.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bloodly posted:

I can't think of any hormone we have that would have that effect on animals.
buddy, they won't even let me gently caress it

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I have no idea how anyone would ever 100% this game blind with all the time limit stuff/very strangely located animals. It's not like any individual bit is too stressful but they add up and you only have to miss one!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
the consensus is that we are all rude dudes who don't visit our ol' man often enough :colbert:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
If you let the clock run out, does it stay at winter '99 forever until you choose to leave, or do you get an actual Game Over?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
oh my god the Maggots were actually on the ark :allears:

also oh no there's moooore

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ivantod posted:

I will try to do this. Basically I have to go back to a save which has less than 100 species collected, and then just wait out a couple of years. The problem with that is that the game wants to be "nice", so if you don't do anything for about 30 seconds it automatically goes into pause mode to prevent you from wasting time. But I will see, probably I can find some util which presses the keys in certain intervals so that I don't have to babysit it while I wait. ;)
if you're on pc you can just whip up a quick autohotkey script, takes like ten seconds to just do something like this crap I had lying around for when I was playing some crappy browser game:
code:
;ctrl-q triggers a loop to hit the "4" key once every half-second for one million iterations
^q::
loop, 999999
{
sleep, 500
sendinput 4
}

;esc quits
Esc::ExitApp

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sum Gai posted:

Serious answer: yes, but it left... a few loose ends. He was upset about the theft of the town's artifact, the Tiger's Claw (which it turns is pretty easy to replace), and went on a killing spree because of that.
Seriously there are like five different sources where a tiger's claw just kinda shows up in a treasure chest or somewhere, what the heck guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Dr. Hitler lookin even freakier, I totally dig this art style