Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

This game is a treasure. I look forward to how the other scenarios can top this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Linda always seems to get the short end of the stick in these scenarios. It would be nice to just have a scenario where she doesn't get anything horrific happen to her.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

that is actually a genius way to get a player prepared to take on scenario C. Instead of just throwing them in the deep end, allow them to beat A and B to get used to the mechanics and learn how capture actually works.

But the whole "only true gamers that have explored every inch and beaten every challenge" 100% barrier to the true ending is a bit much. Maybe that's the charm of retro games like this.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Blaze Dragon posted:

It honestly feels even weirder at this point to have such a relaxed update.

"Sure thing... if the town doesn't get annihilated this time. "

:tinfoil:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Robindaybird posted:

Dr. Flora is either going to create Audrey II or a generic hentai monster - I'm not sure which would be worse to receive.

why not both?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I have nothing to add except I always get a chuckle when you mention the tiger's claw:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Randalor posted:

Is the meteor actually a sentient creature that rains its young down upon the planet before it strikes, and you have exactly one season to catch a male and female Meteorite?

Really getting some Chrono Trigger vibes from this prediction

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

The Happy Hyperbole posted:

100%. I believe in you.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Congratulations!

Adbot