Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

differentiating
Mar 30, 2019

Excited to get in on the ground floor of another ivantod lp! Agreed with everyone else that the premise is already super interesting.

ivantod posted:

My job is to get people back to work after they have been battered and bruised by the animals. I want to help you guys since there are not many of you left. Also retirement money is band.

I'm having a hard time parsing that last sentence... is he saying retirement money is banned, so he might as well not retire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

differentiating
Mar 30, 2019

ivantod posted:

No, he's saying that the retirement money "is bad". I just made a ridiculous typo there that I somehow didn't notice.

Sorry about that, it's fixed now! I guess the end result is still that it doesn't make sense to retire because of that.

Ahh, gotcha. That being said, you're both translating and transcribing a bunch of text, so one typo here or there is nothing!